Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 06-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Andarras

Question Another interesting journey...thoughts?

Started in village, surrouned by dark ooze and dead lands. Brought lands to life, then brought rain to the lands. Saw lush flowers and scenery appearing, then some children ran out of the forest. Their mother hugged them. They said legends told them that their master would one day return and return the land to its former glory. I knelt down and confirmed this. ??? The man who I met told me that my guide had led me there, and said that if I did not rescue the lands they would not survive and I could see the ooze lapping at the edge of the town. I then used my power to ‘upgrade’ the town as it was nothing more than small hamlets. When I used my powers I could feel my energy and aura grow I saw yellow energy around me in my aura, expanded beyond me.

The man also gave me an elixir but I do not recall the purpose. I think it was for me to be more attractive to woman.

A doorway beyond the village became unlocked and I walked through and met a woman, beautiful woman, who told me that she had some clothes for me. I expected her to give me privacy, she smiled and told me I needed to accept my sexuality. She then derobed and motioned for me to put on the clothes. I then went outside and she told me I needed to use my power to derobe every person in the village. This was hard, but I did. I then ‘knew’ that the next door was ready. I went through and found myself in what appeared to be a dark, shadowy town. I used my powers again to bring it back to glory.

I then found myself at the foot of a very long flight of stairs which I climbed for what felt like days until I reached the top. As I sat down on a throne I envisioned the rest of my lands clearing and becoming green and alive. I then commanded ‘someone’ to bring my ‘castle’ back to the level of my people. I then sent out invitations for all of the ‘greeters’ of the three towns to join me. We feasted and I asked them for some advice. I got ‘be myself, love myself, honour myself, be good to many woman who will love me and I them, be courageous and never take the easy road’.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Suspended
You may want to post this in a differnt forum. How does Native American Spirituality ties in with this vision?
Old 09-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
You may want to post this in a differnt forum. How does Native American Spirituality ties in with this vision?

I'm guessing he/she is NA and this was a dream. It's OK here. It could go either way, IMO.

Lora