Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 11-01-2018, 05:19 AM
Knower

Is this stream real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_0YmieDeJU
Old 13-01-2018, 06:15 PM
Knower

Don't believe this to be true....what do you think?
Old 13-01-2018, 11:06 PM
Master

I thought it was hypocritical that he claimed they put a quick stop to anyone who went back in the past, but claims to have come back in the past...
Old 15-01-2018, 05:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I thought it was hypocritical that he claimed they put a quick stop to anyone who went back in the past, but claims to have come back in the past...
I hope backwards time travel is possible and I'm talking about while you're still alive, not just via reincarnation and between lives. I cannot stand this awful century! I'm getting so sick of this SJW and PC stuff! Also, people online not getting punished for insulting you, with words like "manchild" and "sperg". Grow up, people!! Take me back to a real time when people were actually punished for their negative actions! Like when kids were spanked, both at home and school, for misbehaving! Those were the better days! The 21st century just proves that mankind is becoming an empty shell ! If you think the 21st century is better than the 20th century and that we're living in a "golden age", you're only half right. Bullying isn't as bad as it used to be, especially physical bullying, but other than that; mankind has lost it's ways and morals. The internet is taking away our privacy and people are being allowed to get away by saying mean things like "You're an Autistic manchild!" and this is pi$$ing me off!! How about perma-banning people from YouTube, it's not that hard, people! Face it, people were smarter, back in the day! Especially before the stupid internet and social media existed. One only hopes our technology isn't wiped out by some mega cosmic disaster, giving how we're abusing our technology and freedom. If women in Hollywood can come forward with sexual harassment. Then why can't I get people blocked from insulting me, permanently? What kind of logic is that? I really don't understand our world, anymore. It's becoming a messed up place!