Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Pathfinder
I was told I was an energy healer

Before I say anything else I want to say I am only a teenager and up until the summer of this year I have been terrified of anything paranormal. My journey started in august,and began with daily meditation as well as starting a bit of a crystal collection. I am very hesitant to do any type of channeling but in september I wanted to connect with my spirit guide and ask some questions. I did auto-writing for a few days, and while I was asking for advice about one of my friends I was told "you are a natural healer " and that I was capable of healing my friends heart. This honestly didn't shock me, it was more of a validation of something I had suspected for a long time. I proceeded to do some research on traits of a healer and everything lined up, one of he traits I found most interesting was that healers are children/animal people. Now I have always, ALWAYS found animals to be so incredible. I have and probably always will prefer them over people.
As I have progressed in my journey, my psychic abilities opened up full force, and one of the things is I see everything in my minds eye. As I learned more about healing I started to see exactly how the energy flows through my body. For me I see my heart surrounded in a powerful golden light and that light moves down my veins and out of my limbs. When I know my friends are having a bad day I imagine the light coming from me and spiraling around them and settling within their aura. I have also found myself crossing over lost souls that are around myself and loved ones. I did one a few weeks ago when I knew I was too weak, but there was an attachment on one of my friends that was really holding her back. The crossing took over an hour, and I was out of it for a good three days. I really feel I am being called for something, a psychic told me I would be good at reiki and I actually plan on becoming a veterinarian. More than anything, I just don't entirely know what is becoming of me. I have become so aware of energy and vibes and I know that most people around me dont see the world the way I do.