Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

View Poll Results: Which is your power animal?
wolf 26 20.31%
eagel 11 8.59%
cat 22 17.19%
owl 12 9.38%
bear 12 9.38%
snake 6 4.69%
raven 7 5.47%
other 55 42.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-01-2023, 07:52 AM
Master

Re power animal

Jeez I thought only Native Americans had power animals, well maybe other indigenous people as well.

I knew about them but never considered myself to have one. The only animal I have had in dreams are Lions so I wonder if that is mine.

How do you know that you have one and how do you know what yours is, cos I wouldn’t have a clue lol
Old 14-01-2023, 10:54 PM
Master

hi redchic

look at what you do and how you think about things and then try to find an animal that acts that way? Or the other way around and look at various animals and see which ones you like the most? For example you could easily look at a cat or a dog or a fish or a bird and see how it relates to life and then see if you kinda gravitate to that. You've probably heard the phrases 'cat person' or 'dog person' that is just a way of saying the person gravitates to how they behave and has it as a power animal...

Other animals can be harder for people in general because they aren't as accessible (especially if you live in a city) so you don't really have experience with how they relate to life. Sometimes you'll be exposed to the ones that are for you anyway, for example in a zoo or on a safari, or you'll hear about them maybe on TV or in a book and 'remember'.

bears and cats get a lot of play in the media as do wolves and some kinds of birds... it is easy to find more exotic animals in some kinds of wildlife documentaries though....

I was actually a little reticent to share one of mine, because, it says a lot about who a person is to give out a part of a persons name (at least to the other people who have studied such things) and I'm a little wary of putting myself out there that way... the alligator seems like an important one to me, because, spirit made sure I had a stuffed alligator when I was a child and I loved playing with it. But I also know a little about how they act and see myself thinking the same way as they act
Old 15-01-2023, 11:20 AM
Pathfinder
Newbie here
dont think ive got an specific modern day power animal But it does seem ive
got/had massive interactions with them all Cats local strays hang out at door step & no im not feeding them to entice them into easy free meals When ive hung out with door open had hawks land at door screen view found walking sticks several times watched as new set of wings went on to mantis and old set dropped off also got between an pit bull and a 11 year old kid and the pit bull backed down Maybe bees might be an or one of mine pets as they seem to come to me for TLC Never been stung by em One day an missionary at christian Fair game discussion grounds (church charity place) any missionary was afraid of 2inch long red wasp lol and i just started petting his wings from front to back and it blew his & i just said in your bible it says u shall tread on scorpions guess he did not read that part of his book and testimony .,. pretty much ive peered into bible looking for promises live a little kid looks at or views santa clause and the whole were probably in a human safe mode reality with just 2 strands of DNA instead of 12 cause most are dead inside and full one 12 strand dna people used to get maybe a thousand years to evolve and now most people get public advertised average of 72 years TMI I Know but just waking up[ here and starting to think more positive things to share
Old 15-01-2023, 11:37 AM
Pathfinder
oh not sure if off topic too far here BUT there think Indigo child birth happened to me then the advancement to Crystal child HERE IS An on internet Copy and paste about the back story > Indigo and Crystal children are special beings whose energy systems are extremely sensitive and may be affected by the energy around them in negative and/or harmful ways. With enhanced awareness, their highly tuned system picks up the negative
emotional and environmental energy from their surroundings like a sponge. This causes Indigos or Crystals to become ungrounded, scrambled and often energetically reversed leading them to make poor choices and to self sabotage. Not only does this make their lives more difficult, it also makes the job of parenting more challenging < im Not sharing any of these statements are absolutely true but just some back story to process an DO THE entire ponder/meditate much like a person in a store trying on clothes in a retail clothing sales facility .,. cool thing is can also take clothes back if u change your hart or mind or if they feel kike the garmet is just knocking down your zen feeling way too much to tolerate Because money is hard earned "stuff" and not really right to get stuck with something u feel yucky about
Old 15-01-2023, 02:31 PM
Master

Thanks FallenLeaves for your response.

The only thing I can actually think of is an owl and the reason that it comes to mind is my lifestyle is so similar. I’ve always said to people “I’m a night owl”.
I seem to enjoy and flourish so much more during the night and paint much better early evening. I’m also more motivated and energetic in the night time.

So yep I guess it’s the owl cos that seems to have a similar lifestyle.

Thanks for that.
Old 15-01-2023, 04:35 PM
Ascender

I’m really drawn to bears and wolves.