Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-10-2018, 05:54 PM
Guide

Intuition or Illusion = Confusion

Hi everyone...
i'm extremely confused.

I've started getting signs from a childhood friend who passed away 15-16 years ago. The word "friend" is quite exaggerated, since i used to see him very rarely, but i've always felt authentic affection for him. And i always will.

When the signs started to get repetitive, i started wondering what was going on, and I started following a young psychic medium who's very famous on American television, who gives perfect readings to tv personalities. I watched his videos, read his articles, tried to use his techniques such as writing letters to the departed to attract more comprehensive signs and get help from the other side, and i was even planning a personal reading with him... but after reading negative reviews on a forum, i suddenly didn't believe in anything anymore. I questioned the authenticity of the Medium, the authenticity of the signs i was receiving, the ethicality of what i was doing, and i wondered if maybe it was all just a coincidence and nothing more. Maybe my friend doesn't even remember i exists, or maybe he's just dead and i'm delusional.

The reason why i started searching outside of me, is that i couldn't decipher the meaning of those signs. I identified the Messenger, but not the Message.

I don't want to offend the memory of my friend, i don't want to get obsessed, and knowing my personality, the risk of developing an obsession is quite high.

A member of this site gave me a very wise and healthy advice : to simply thank this spirit when he "visits" and then to go on with my life, but somehow i couldn't. I have read so many articles, so many different theories, so many examples of people who claim to talk with Spiritual Guides, that i'm extremely confused now, i've lost touch with my own inner truth and perception, and most of all, i thought that my friend might help me overcome a difficult moment of my life where nothing seems to move in my favor and doors don't open. I truly thought that was the reason behind this.

I never purposefully communicated with my Guides, Angels or loved ones. I never consciously enstamblished a connection between me and those on the other side. I have tried to ask for help a few times, but i never had an actual habit or procedure, mainly because i don't know if it works and how it works.

I was enthusiastic, recently, to use these practices to change my life, to start an active communication with these "angels", but i'm back at square one.

If anyone here on SF can help, i would truly appreciate it!
Old 11-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Seeker

Confusion is mental delusion. The heart sees clearly.

No one can tell you what these signs mean, since its a very personal experience that was meant for you happening at a particular time. And its purpose can only be revealed within your experience.

In a way we draw these signs to ourselves, sometimes as a confirmation, sometimes a warning, or sometimes as a reminder. Only you can truly tell what it is with this friend and why he still matters to you.

I'd say trust your heart in this one. You don't need no 'professional' medium to figure it all out. Try reaching out to your friend using the authentic affection you have for him. Be imaginative

May it be of some help.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:56 PM
Guide

Thanks for your comment, Jooshi. I'm not looking for an explanation of the signs, because of course it's personal and can only be interpreted in relation to my life. My doubt concerns THE ORIGIN of the signs (an actual spiritual experience or my mind playing tricks on me?) and i would like to find a way to gain some clarity and a bit more certainty. I would like to learn how to master these things. I would also like to learn to contact Spiritual Guides, because i'm lost. When i was younger i used to feel costantly connected to my higher self and to the source, but i live in different circumstances now and need the guidance and help in a different way. It no longer comes natural.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooshi
Try reaching out to your friend using the authentic affection you have for him. Be imaginative

This is a good advice! Thanx! :)