Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-10-2018, 07:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Some information on my Astral experience

Hi

I am new to this site, I was looking online for information that could me understand my Astral Projection experience and hopefully some of you's can.

Since I was a kid I had always problems with my dreams, they were very vivid and can still remember a lot of them to this day. As a kid and not knowing any different the dreams could be very intense, like feeling vibrations through my body, feeling my soul lift out and go to other worlds. I use to think that was normal with peoples dreams until I got older.

I sense things, its like a great reading of a situation and I feel perfectly calm about it, its strange. The older I got the dreams are becoming stronger and have been experiences sleep paralysis for the last 10 - 12 years very frequently. So this brings me to my experience.

On the morning of my birthday I went to sleep and and could feel myself going into sleep paralysis, when I was in full sleep paralysis I was fully aware of everything, so I remembered reading somewhere that in the state of sleep paralysis I could start Astral Projection.

So i started to move myself and feel myself leaving my body, So i got out of my body and looked over and seen it lying on the bed. I turned around and seen the wall and I slowly went through it and came back into the room again as I was totally mesmerised. I said to myself lets do this and go, I want to see whats out here.

So I went through the wall again and floated down the stairs into my sitting room where my daughter was. She was about 3-4 years old (She has just been born now, a month old) and a little boy was with her around the same age.

I then left my sitting room and went into the kitchen, my partner was there there and she asked me to help her I did and asked her what year it was and she said 2014, I thought it was a little strange, but I went back into the sitting room.

This is where it gets interesting, there was 6 people in the sitting, I felt like I knew them but I didn't recognise them. This young girl came over to me, she was about 22 - 24 years old and she was really pleasant, I started asking her what am I doing here and how is this possible, she was beginning to explain and another lady tried to get my attention, I said I'm sorry but I would like to know whats going on and said I wanted to talk to the young girl. Then all of a sudden another lady popped out of nowhere, and said 'NO' you don't need to know. She was stern and had very strong features.

So the younger girl grabbed me by the hand and brought me back up the stairs, on the way she said to me sometimes they don't want you knowing too much, she said she will bring me back, she brought me back into my bedroom and said to me this is going to be a little weird and she started applying pressure under my right armpit, so I could waken up, I could see her standing over my head and kept applying the pressure until I fully woke.

I woke up and was like *** just happened.

About a week and a half later I had another chance to jump, I could feel my body going again but it felt like I was stuck, I tried 3 - 4 times when in paralysis and I just kept getting stuck. I felt vibrations of pure love going through my body, only way I could explain it. I felt a presence of someone called Michael trying to help me get unstuck but I woke up.

Can anyone shed some light on this ? I honestly think it could of been my guides...

Thanks