Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-11-2015, 11:18 AM
Knower
Life Force of Navratna and Rudraksha

Namastey Everyone,

I am very fond of various gemstones specially, Peela Pukhraj, Red Coral and Spahtik. The Light and energy they possess is something very unique. We have always head and read about the connection of gemstones with different planets.
Navratna means' nine Gems'. As per vedic science, these Navratna are said to have spiritual healing and mystical properties.
Kamal Seethaji has explained the properties of Rudraksha in his book very well.
When Rudraksha and Navratnas are worn the combined power of these generate a powerful life force making our mind calm.

The most important Navratnas are:

Ruby
Pearl
Emerald
Red Coral
Yellow Sapphire
Diamond
Blue Sapphire
Hessonite
Cat's Eye.

I would like to know How many of you all have experienced the spiritual power of Navratna and Rudraksha?
Old 09-02-2016, 11:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Om Namah Shivaye,

I actually want to know about Rudraksha, Gemstones and related benefits of wearing them. If anybody knows then please share some ideas on the same.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:36 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShriRama
Om Namah Shivaye,

I actually want to know about Rudraksha, Gemstones and related benefits of wearing them. If anybody knows then please share some ideas on the same.

Namastey ShriRama,

By the way there are several benefits associated to wearing Rurdraksha and Gemstones whether it is removing malefic effects due to wrong positioning of planets in ones horoscope. To know more about this click here.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Gemstones unblock your chakras and with their mystic powers they can even change your circumstances to your advantage. They can guard you against all the negative energies giving you divine protection.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:46 PM
Master

I wear a ruby and yellow sapphire as pendants and I feel they have benefitted me. Greater self esteem, confidence, focus and motivation have been some of the gifts that have brought my way.