Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 22-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Starlit

Opinions on these orbs please

When I look at these orbs I get feelings of happiness, like they might be fairies? Does anyone feel this? I'd love to think they were really something magical

Old 23-03-2015, 03:47 AM
wanderlusterer

There are videos on youtube of people claiming to be in the company of fairies. They turn up on videos as orbs similar to these. Is that your garden? Its beautiful no wonder these beings are attracted
Old 23-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Deactivated Account

They do give me a good feeling looking at them. I don't know about species but they look blue to me which is a sign of a highly evolved consciousness.
Old 23-03-2015, 11:09 AM
Starlit

Yes it's my garden and my lovely dog Molly

I tend not to watch the videos on Youtube as I'm never sure what is and isn't real, but these came up in my photo, in fact I have another of an orb that seems to be in the pond and another photo of a bright blue orb right by Molly, I may post them too. They don't look like specks of dust or enlarged flies or whatever else orbs could be. I do hope they are a highly evolved consciousness.

Many thanks for your replies wanderlusterer and Scarlett
Old 23-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Deactivated Account

They do look like it to me, I've seen a few orbs of myself and I always noticed how they have this strange three-dimensional quality to them, I can't explain it. They always appear 'multidimensional', having many different aspects which can be seen when inspected, or remembered at least as they come and go so fast. It's almost as if you can see through to the other side of them, or see every side simultaneously, but you don't notice it till afterwards. I get that same sense from seeing these orbs, though the camera can't snapshot that specific feature as I'm sure it's spatially four-dimensional and not three dimensional. But the same feeling remains.
Old 23-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Starlit

How brilliant to see orbs with your eyes rather than in a photo, I would love that. Here is the one with the blue orb.

And here is the one where they seem to be coming out of the water?

Old 23-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account

They look lovely :) I wouldn't be surprised if they are fae. Especially as they are out in nature which is where they like. I was told I have fairy guides so maybe that's why I see orbs too.
Old 23-03-2015, 04:42 PM
Starlit

Oh I hope they are, thank you Scarlet.

Have you ever seen your fairy guides in meditation? Someone told me fairies are actually quite ugly and not beautiful as we like to believe, but I've no idea if that's true or not.
Old 23-03-2015, 04:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlit
Oh I hope they are, thank you Scarlet.

Have you ever seen your fairy guides in meditation? Someone told me fairies are actually quite ugly and not beautiful as we like to believe, but I've no idea if that's true or not.

I have never seen fairies so I don't know, but I tried to contact them telepathically once and their voices sounded like 'golden bells', truly beautiful.

They are elemental beings and also quite weary of humans so to be allowed to see them is quite an honour, and I wouldn't doubt that they can change their appearance based on how they want to be seen. Or it could just be that they reflect us. If we are ugly they show us our ugly side, if they are beautiful they show us our beautiful side.
Old 23-03-2015, 06:36 PM
Starlit

Ah that's an interesting thought, I hope I would see beautiful fairies if they ever appeared to me!

How wonderful to hear magical voices, it must mean you are a beautiful person Scarlet otherwise their voices might not have sounded so lovely

When I was learning Reiki our teacher suddenly ran to the window and said she could see a fairy in her garden, we asked her what it looked like and she just smiled and said we'd just have to see one for ourselves, perhaps they appear differently to everyone.