Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-04-2011, 12:49 AM
nightowl

The 'Evil Eye'...

...have you ever experienced the evil eye? Do you believe that some people have the ability to just curse others by looking at them a certain way or does it go deeper then that...

nightowl
Old 26-04-2011, 12:51 AM
Gracey

yes with one pure emotional thought you can harm someone, he he, like the one eye guy there...he he. have i done the evil eye to others, yes i have. and i try my best not to do that with intention these days.
Old 26-04-2011, 12:57 AM
nightowl

I hear ya... my kids will often say you got that look, which means they know I am conveying something unspoken heheeee...

I have had people give me looks of shear evil intent...sensing wise it is like they are standing right in front of me yelling in my face, I have learned how to shield from it thank God...
Old 26-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Sangress

I've held a persons eye contact and wished horrible things upon them which later came true about 4 months down the track. (They were some very specific wishes too.)

In general my eyes freak people out anyway, so maybe that means I can give people the evil eye.

I thought the evil eye thing was just superstition though, so I really have no idea.
Old 26-04-2011, 01:09 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I've held a persons eye contact and wished horrible things upon them which later came true about 4 months down the track. (It was a very specific wish too.)

So, I suppose that means I can give the evil eye?

yeah you gave that evil eye alright.
Old 26-04-2011, 01:21 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I've held a persons eye contact and wished horrible things upon them which later came true about 4 months down the track. (They were some very specific wishes too.)

In general my eyes freak people out anyway, so maybe that means I can give people the evil eye.

I thought the evil eye thing was just superstition though, so I really have no idea.

I have to be honest and say I struggle with the idea that others would do this, wishing harm on someone, it just is so foreign to me.
Old 26-04-2011, 01:24 AM
Gracey

God love ya nightowl!
Old 06-06-2011, 10:58 PM
Moonangel

What is the evil eye? Is it anything to do with the pin prick sensation in the eye or are these two different things? I once heard something about feeling a pin prick in your eye means someone is having evil thoughts about you.

Any idea if this is right????

Thanks, Moonangel :)
Old 06-06-2011, 11:16 PM
nightowl

Hey Moonangel,

I have never heard this pin prick thing...where did yo hear it from?

The evil eye that I am speaking of is when someone is able to look at another and through the "look" impart ill will, curses or negative energy into that persons life.

nightowl
Old 07-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Moonangel

Hello Nightowl, I think it might be something different and my recollection is not that good, It was a few years back I heard or read somewhere that if a person wishes you ill will that you may experience it as a pin prick in the eye or the feeling of having something like olbus oil flicked into the eye???

I was hoping that you was going to tell me :)