Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2018, 10:32 PM
Master
So, I guess you are here...? Incredibly strong presence today.

I am ready. Crumbs and curly socks and all. Just agree with me we have time. If not now then next time. No effin rush.

Just lean with me in the trees, smile with my rain on your lips, and breath life with your glorious lungs for ne - and we'll both be all right.

Full of love for you, for us all.

Welcome.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 14-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Seeker

I woke up feeling good because we met in my dream. I didn't want the dream to end so I went back to sleep just for a little longer, though I was supposed to get up early today. That's how much I want to be with you.

In the dream you were being a bit cheeky towards my partner, which I don't believe you would actually do. But whenever I dream of you, the dreams usually have a slight negative feeling to them. You kind of want to be with me, but then again you refuse to express love or affection. The cards also give me very mixed messages. They keep telling me to let go of my fears and take the chance for there is great love ahead, and then again every reading also tells me to be cautious because someone is deceitful. Also the cards indicate that I should think very carefully right now, because I might be wanting the forbidden fruit for all the wrong reasons. I really don't know what to think.

But I was happy to see you. Even in a dream.
Old 15-11-2018, 03:07 PM
Guide
Go get your red head. This is the only time I'm touching this thread.
Old 15-11-2018, 04:00 PM
Suspended
Guide
Bunny

Nobody compares to you plus my heart only has space for two. Me and you!
Old 15-11-2018, 11:21 PM
Suspended
Guide
you were worth the wait and kissing a few toads to get my princess. you're my one and only. I hope you know that you are my world and more you're my ending to the endless searching. It feels like there's no beginning with me and you, we just always were somehow. I hope that we can spend a long time together because I feel like i could spend forever with you and be totally happy. Have a good night love. I love you more than you know

I love you.. why are you gone?

Last edited by M.Tesla : 16-11-2018 at 05:43 AM.
Old 18-11-2018, 07:33 AM
Master
So, with a grain of salt; I woke up this morning thinking:
No I can't have another boyfriend, that is not you, even if you're not in this dimension! It would be like having a pet!

An aweful thought in so many ways... :

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 18-11-2018, 10:25 AM
Seeker

I know I have no right to be jealous. We both know the time is not right for us, and the fact that it is mostly in my hands is not making this any easier for me. If you laid yourself at my feet right now, everything would go wrong. I'm also quite sure that it is a smart decision from you to stay away from me for now. I believe you don't want me to get in trouble. That would probably get you in trouble, too. So whatever the reasons behind your decision are, I guess things are going just the way they should.

But I can't seem to find comfort in this situation. I feel hollow and amputated. Not being able to share with you the things I love is terrible. It makes me feel that nobody in this world loves me, which leads to me feeling sad, lonely, cynical and aggressive. This is something I have to work on. I bet you don't want me to expect you to heal me.

And as much as I'm begging the universe to give me a chance to see you again, I guess it would just make things worse. Honestly, I have no idea what it will be like to see you again. Both of us got somehow revealed the last time we met and I feel like now we're desperately trying to cover it.

So I guess I wouldn't really want to bump into you at the moment, but I wish you could give me some kind of a signal. Just a small one. You know, just to verify that it's not just my imagination playing tricks on me. Please.
Old 18-11-2018, 10:25 AM
Seeker

I know I have no right to be jealous. We both know the time is not right for us, and the fact that it is mostly in my hands is not making this any easier for me. If you laid yourself at my feet right now, everything would go wrong. I'm also quite sure that it is a smart decision from you to stay away from me for now. I believe you don't want me to get in trouble. That would probably get you in trouble, too. So whatever the reasons behind your decision are, I guess things are going just the way they should.

But I can't seem to find comfort in this situation. I feel hollow and amputated. Not being able to share with you the things I love is terrible. It makes me feel that nobody in this world loves me, which leads to me feeling sad, lonely, cynical and aggressive. This is something I have to work on. I bet you don't want me to expect you to heal me.

And as much as I'm begging the universe to give me a chance to see you again, I guess it would just make things worse. Honestly, I have no idea what it will be like to see you again. Both of us got somehow revealed the last time we met and I feel like now we're desperately trying to cover it.

So I guess I wouldn't really want to bump into you at the moment, but I wish you could give me some kind of a signal. Just a small one. You know, just to verify that it's not just my imagination playing tricks on me. Please.
Old 18-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear past soulmates, thank you for all the lessons that have taught me how to love.

Dear future soulmate, I can't wait to meet you when the time is right.
Old 18-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Master
I was really sorry to hear about your relationship ending, H, break-ups are always heart-wrenching and it pains me to think of you suffering. I know I might be the last person you want to talk to, but if you do feel like you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me any time.