Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-07-2015, 05:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I think that water and crystals can enhance the energy connection one has already established. Never tried with magnets but whatever will increase the energy will work. I feel my guides presences stronger with certain crystals thats for sure. But certain crystals will do certain things. For example there are crystals that will increase telepathy.

hi vespa,

I am wondering if you could tell me which crystals you use to help you feel your guides presences stronger ? it seems like my guides are on vacation at the moment, lol ! They are not answering my calls...........

and if you have certain crystals you use/ or have heard of that increase telepathy ? I haven't heard of any crystals like that, it would be nice to know ! ...... and even nicer, if I actually have any of the crystals you are recommending.

thanks !
Old 27-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Hi Skybird, yes I did try with a regular magnet, kind of rectangle shape. Didn't even cross my mind to use a magnetic hematite, lol ......

and while holding the magnet, I did have the most clear communications I have ever had .... nothing distorted about it Rah nam. .....in my one time experience.

most likely it was just a random coincidence, though it is said there is no such thing as a coincidence .... but who makes up those silly sayings anyways ? LOL !

I haven't tried it a second time, so who knows.... might not happen again ?

Im pleased you had clear communication when you tried them

look forward to hearing how the next time goes