Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 03:06 AM
medium

Seeking the truth

Dear members,

Over the last few months, The Lost City of Atlantis has been a quite an intrigue too me. Having felt drawn to the topic, I have been searching for any information I could find relating to it.

If any-members on here know of any information or know some-one who does please post in here - it would be much appreciated.

Medium
Old 06-09-2006, 04:04 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by medium
Dear members,

Over the last few months, The Lost City of Atlantis has been a quite an intrigue too me. Having felt drawn to the topic, I have been searching for any information I could find relating to it.

If any-members on here know of any information or know some-one who does please post in here - it would be much appreciated.

Medium

Hi Medium, I find this to be synchronicity. Very recently, I too, have been drawn to discover has much as I can about Atlantis. I even posted a thread on these forums about an astral trip I think may have been related to Atlantis. Anyway, at the moment I am reading an amazing book called 'Discover Atlantis' by 'Diana Cooper and Shaaron Hutton'. Should there be anything specific you need to know, ask me about it and I will obtain the relevant information. Thanks for reading, Kundalini.
Old 06-09-2006, 06:26 AM
imageimaginer

PM me your email address Kundalini and I will send you that book. I ask for nothing in return. Consider this a sharing of knowledge ok. -imageimaginer
Old 06-09-2006, 11:20 AM
lumas

I too have been pondering on the time of atlantis and would love any info on this subject could it be that once again our race will have the spiritual knowledge and advancement that they once had....
Closed Thread