Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 18-09-2014, 02:18 PM
fey421

Continuing....

Ironically love requires self-love & courage to be seen vulnerable, flaws to the fore & then trust that the other person loves you wholly as you are. There's more hope for love if you have dealt with your hang-ups, childhood conditioning, got to know yourself...mentally. physically, emotionally & sexually.
The problem is later on you become complacent, lazy, stop making a effort or letting you empowerment dwindle just because you think & feel loved.
Probably the biggest question should be 'why do I long for a connection so much?' For most the easy answer is to share times together...that;s fine....as long as its the true reason & not because you cannot live on your own or that you don't like yourself or that you're still reeling over a hurt (broken heart) but kid yourself ok & next partner is actually a rebound (not fair).
.......'Let the winds of heaven dance between you, for love is a many-splendoured thing',
And everyone wants to know of it !
Old 18-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by fey421
Ironically love requires self-love & courage to be seen vulnerable, flaws to the fore & then trust that the other person loves you wholly as you are. There's more hope for love if you have dealt with your hang-ups, childhood conditioning, got to know yourself...mentally. physically, emotionally & sexually.

Wow ~ That's very well summarized! Self-love, emotional vulnerability, emotional healing, connection between sexuality (sacral chakra) and all human relationships.

I went through all that, and am still learning self-love, which requires listening to myself more.
Old 18-09-2014, 05:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by fey421
Probably the biggest question should be 'why do I long for a connection so much?'

I think we are all connected at a spiritual level to each other, all life and Gaia but we've forgotten this (even though it is still there) and so long for some sort of connection. This gets translated by the physical mind/body as connection with a partner,TF, etc. Commonly, people search for a soulmate when every person on the planet is our soul mate...
Old 18-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thDimension
I think we are all connected at a spiritual level to each other, all life and Gaia but we've forgotten this (even though it is still there) and so long for some sort of connection. This gets translated by the physical mind/body as connection with a partner,TF, etc. Commonly, people search for a soulmate when every person on the planet is our soul mate...
It sounds to me that fey421 is starting to think that you are is not alone, so want to re-experience oneness with the universe. Your soul might be awakening. The soul knows that it is connected to everything and everyone.

Not sure if you are interested in a more elaborate explanation of soul, soul group, and oversoul, etc. Seth talked about it.
Old 19-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thDimension

I think that this is a very real possibility. If the people around you are a reflection of yourself, then once you learned to truly love yourself (as we all should) - we would see love in all those around us. An appreciation for the uniqueness in every being. True connections and comfort in being surrounded by such. Wouldn't that be nice :)
Old 19-09-2014, 02:18 PM
fey421

Hi Thank you all for such perspective replies