Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 16-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
I'm beginning to realize many people with unusual gifts and the parents of gifted kids often prefer to be discreet and avoid being noticed, ridiculed or challenged about abilities & experience that most folks regard as sci-fi or fabrication, or in some areas, "tools of the devil".

If we don't see this on CNN or youtube it could very well be they want normal lives rather than to be regarded as freaks or subject to suspicion, or worse.

I've witnessed some unusual phenomena ,some of which I've mentioned in threads.
I've also been attacked by SF skeptics, as have others, for raising such subjects and am beginning to understand why others would as soon keep quiet, both here and in their personal lives. As they have nothing to gain by coming out.

My only motivation is to learn & also share what I feel others might benefit from. And I applaud those with the courage to share their experiences in order to educate those of us less gifted.

Hey Dude, Done.

We are all Xmen, I like your plot, but, in the end things are good.

That's all you need to know man, everything is good.

Blessings to you, thankyou for the information. :)
Old 18-11-2012, 04:56 AM
LucidNinja

imo, the reason nobody has claimed the 1 mil is that some people are not ready for it and i guess once you master a truly paranormal ability, you realise that money doesnt matter and there truely is no need (cos only intelligent people can do those things)