Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2006, 11:33 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelus
I believe i have an answer to the holy grail? which can only be bestowed to the meek? do you see yourself as a righteous person, & if so do you believe its that type of person who should be rewarded in life?

I believe everyone has already received their reward. While it's down to them to open the box and show they wear the medal!
Old 24-09-2006, 12:23 PM
mikron

thank you for sharing you information and I mikron feel humanity is going to the next levels of a higher vibration and the ark will be part of an ancient discovery to lead us to that new level
Old 05-02-2007, 10:33 AM
KundaliniRice

Covenant means?. I willl let you look that up.
Ark?. The sun does that in the sky and so do rainbows which have a pot of gold do they not?. the sun is golden and so was the ark/arc.
the word Arc comes from the word Arch.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KundaliniRice
Covenant means?. I willl let you look that up.
Ark?. The sun does that in the sky and so do rainbows which have a pot of gold do they not?. the sun is golden and so was the ark/arc.
the word Arc comes from the word Arch.

Very interesting!

Love and light,

AM
Old 12-02-2007, 02:47 AM
loveandlightsabre

The Knights Templar were seeking that - before they were run out of 'The Holey Land' because they were involved in some rather repulsive activities - raising Ra Ze El - a fallen angel by using a sodomy ritual. On their return to Europe, many of them were executed on discovery of this, not by the church but by the people who had had enough of their behavior with their children. The main phalanx of them escaped to the West Coast of Scotland, where they built Rosslyn Chapel for example. Later to re-emerge with their Egypto-Assyrian-Kabbalistic beliefs re-packaged and called Freemasonary.

The "Holy Grail' is not a thing, it was a piece of the multi headed Kabbalistic puzzle; a number rutual to enhance their power.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveandlightsabre
The Knights Templar were seeking that - before they were run out of 'The Holey Land' because they were involved in some rather repulsive activities - raising Ra Ze El - a fallen angel by using a sodomy ritual. On their return to Europe, many of them were executed on discovery of this, not by the church but by the people who had had enough of their behavior with their children. The main phalanx of them escaped to the West Coast of Scotland, where they built Rosslyn Chapel for example. Later to re-emerge with their Egypto-Assyrian-Kabbalistic beliefs re-packaged and called Freemasonary.

The "Holy Grail' is not a thing, it was a piece of the multi headed Kabbalistic puzzle; a number rutual to enhance their power.

Really? That's interesting?
I always thought the holy grail was the illuminati bloodline?
Seems like there's more to come on this subject.
Many thanks!
AM
Closed Thread