Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 03-06-2011, 03:54 AM
Knower
I believe I have started seeing visitors at night

Lately my Mother who has passed has been with me a lot, especially in the evenings... And yesterday I actually visited a medium who confirmed my instincts were correct. Anyway, for a short time now, I suppose maybe a week?, I have been seeing dark figures in the corners of my eyes, as if cruising by my peripheral. What I guess I am really, wondering, could it be that because I'm opening up to the spiritual world more and more, and inviting my Mother to communicate with me, that I am letting strangers in also?

Last night I had candles burning, and was trying to facilitate Mums presence as much as possible, but to a point I became a little creeped out, seeing these in my hall way, because I've begun trusting that it might be okay to actually allow myself to # see # things. I want to be sure I know how to stay safe in doing th

For instance I would never use a ouojji board in my house, or probably ever, because I don't want omminace beings to invade my home or my life. Yet still, I am,curious for more.

Can anyone, direct me to some readings on protection? And what do you think of it?
Old 04-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Master
I myself am not a big fan of protection practices. As I understand it, we are all creator beings. The act of seeking protection will create something to frighten you. That is because your subconscious will honor your energetic intent and comply with it.

I know that we do live in a fear based culture, however the best way to deal with the unknown is to get past your fears about it.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Enya

As humans, we are conditioned to see dark shadowy figures as somehow evil. This is due to horror stories and films, but is not necessarily the truth. Fleeting shadows on the peripherals of our vision are simply just that - shadows without substance. Have you ever considered that the brightest light casts the darkest shadow?

You don't need to burn candles to help your mum come close... just open your heart, send joy to her and speak to her. If you're uncomfortable about 'strangers', fix your intent that only higher level beings are allowed to enter your home. Like attracts like, so don't dwell on fear. Often, the worst thing you have to protect yourself from is your own fear-fuelled imagination.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Knower
Thank you so much guys ;) il definitely take that on board and try to practice