Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Guide

Entities attacking mediums?

I've been friends with a developing medium for about a year now. We share all of our spiritual experiences and text message almost every day. Often times she tells me about these "attacks" she experiences, and she describes them as dark entities that give her feelings of heaviness, a lump in her throat suddenly, or dizziness...the symptoms vary. She tells me of spirits she senses in her new home or at work and she attempts to cross them over and she prays and prays for protection from angels and guides, etc.

While we talk a lot about spiritual stuff, we also talk about real life day to day things, emotions, relationships, etc. I feel like any time I talk about things that bother me or issues I have with my family or marriage, she tells me she thinks I have an entity attached to me or feels something dark come into HER space.

For example, last night we were texting and I was telling her about an issue I'm having with my husband's family and how it makes me feel sad. Our conversation eventually ended last night, and I thanked her this morning for holding space for me to vent about it. She replied that after our conversation last night she felt something dark enter her apartment, she got dizzy and a lump in her throat and how today she's going to get holy water and bless her space and she thinks I should do the same, that she thinks I may have an entity attachment that's causing my issues.

Granted, I am struggling with some ongoing personal issues, but such is life. Before I become fearful that there might be dark entities lurking around me and run out to get some holy water, is it even possible for my developing-medium friend to be "attacked" by "entities" that may be attached to me just by texting with her??
Old 20-11-2018, 06:33 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I've been friends with a developing medium for about a year now. We share all of our spiritual experiences and text message almost every day. Often times she tells me about these "attacks" she experiences, and she describes them as dark entities that give her feelings of heaviness, a lump in her throat suddenly, or dizziness...the symptoms vary. She tells me of spirits she senses in her new home or at work and she attempts to cross them over and she prays and prays for protection from angels and guides, etc.

While we talk a lot about spiritual stuff, we also talk about real life day to day things, emotions, relationships, etc. I feel like any time I talk about things that bother me or issues I have with my family or marriage, she tells me she thinks I have an entity attached to me or feels something dark come into HER space.

For example, last night we were texting and I was telling her about an issue I'm having with my husband's family and how it makes me feel sad. Our conversation eventually ended last night, and I thanked her this morning for holding space for me to vent about it. She replied that after our conversation last night she felt something dark enter her apartment, she got dizzy and a lump in her throat and how today she's going to get holy water and bless her space and she thinks I should do the same, that she thinks I may have an entity attachment that's causing my issues.

Granted, I am struggling with some ongoing personal issues, but such is life. Before I become fearful that there might be dark entities lurking around me and run out to get some holy water, is it even possible for my developing-medium friend to be "attacked" by "entities" that may be attached to me just by texting with her??

It sounds to me, based on what you've written, that your friend is a psychic or sensitive. She needs to learn how to deny unwanted access to her by all these "negative" entities she's engaging with. Right now it appears she's leaving herself wide open because she does not know how to deal with what's happening.

I'm sorry to tell you that unless she can find a way of closing down this unwanted attention then she really shouldn't be doing what she's doing. As a guide to what should be happening, contact with discarnates should not leave her feeling drained and uncomfortable.

Holy water is fine if you're thirsty but of little value when dealing with 'low-level' discarnarnates.
Old 20-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Guide

I agree, and thank you for your reply. A part of me feels it's wrong for her to suggest her attack last night may have been due to me or from something attached to me...yet she can't tell me for certain. She is not in control of her gifts as of now, that I know, but she's now instilled a bit of fear into me by saying it might be my attachment.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:47 AM
Seeker

Before we go on, has she given you any real reason to believe she is truly a medium?

There is something suspicious about the entity suddenly attacking her that makes me think there may be something else going on.