Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-01-2018, 03:48 AM
Experiencer
[quote=Avad

Any movement that is new and represents something better is heavily opposed by spirits who do not want things to change in a major way. This is why there is so much persecution of lightworkers - especially radiant lightworkers who are on the higher path to becoming a Co-Creator after transitioning.
i.e., heroism.

The Light of God loves creative spiritual expression.

[/QUOTE]
I v been pondering on this, maybe this is why i m making big progress in spiritual evolving, and helping others, but also meeting big attacks from nowhere......
i v been having good sleep for a few years until recently those attacks come again in midnight and wake me up.

I m also the heroism,
but i m feeling a little victim right now, if we r all new things in universe, and entity groups dislike the change dislike us, why God not support us?
u say the light of God loves creative spiritual thing, why not support us, instead leaving us into attacks?
Old 21-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Experiencer

Hi starnight1,

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
I v been pondering on this, maybe this is why i m making big progress in spiritual evolving, and helping others, but also meeting big attacks from nowhere......
i v been having good sleep for a few years until recently those attacks come again in midnight and wake me up.

I m also the heroism,
but i m feeling a little victim right now, if we r all new things in universe, and entity groups dislike the change dislike us, why God not support us?
u say the light of God loves creative spiritual thing, why not support us, instead leaving us into attacks?
There is something that I want you to remember:

Tall trees get the most wind.

The Light of God does support us. It supports us indirectly.

What happens is that those who abuse us astrally weaken themselves away from The Light. They shrink in consciousness.

I've had literally hundreds of astral abuse incidents in my life...and survived them all!

Your recent beginning of using Heart Chakra Radiance regularly and conscientiously has begun to accelerate your development. Inferior spirits don't like that. They don't want people to eventually evolve into lesser gods that have their god powers actualized in The Light after death or full astral projection.

The abuse today is not from the same spirits that abused you yesterday. And if they abuse you the same way more than once, the second time thereafter they weaken faster than when it was done to you the first time.

To be astrally abused by inferior spirits who often operate in groups because you are foreseen to eventually evolve into becoming a pre-ascended lesser god or Magi, is a badge of honor. It means that your Love, your Light, is so important now that the jealous and corrupt are starting to take notice.

I will always be there for you to offer counsel and will relay progress reports from my guides through private correspondence.

One of the challenges of corporeal existence is that we are subject to abuse from spirits who are less evolved than we are but on a higher plane simply because we are corked up in a three-dimensional body. However, that disadvantage turns into an advantage after we evolve and finally depart the flesh, for we can then ascend in spiritual vibration beyond any group entity of inferior spirits, and also beyond where we were before we came back to physicality.

Last edited by Avadar : 21-01-2018 at 04:06 PM.
Old 23-01-2018, 07:47 PM
Guide
No TV 'magician' has real powers, except those that use the power of suggestion and scientifically explain how they do it, like GOLDMIND. Ive never seen Dynamo but i know every single audience member of Criss Angel was in on the act, that includes the faked home video of the luxor levitation