Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-01-2017, 05:17 PM
Seeker

About December 2012

So, around the beginning of December 2012, I began to see glimpses of things in the sky and in the house. At the time I wasn't able to make out what they were. As the month went on, I began to notice that there were these semi-transparent white things that looked like aliens all lined up against the walls in each room in the house.

When I looked closer at these things, I could see their eyes blinking and they were swaying back and forth. They were still kind of hard to see but when I looked closely, I could make out the shapes. When I walked outside and looked up at the sky, I could see these (once again) semi-transparent white things that looked like UFOs of every shape and size imaginable flying and landing all over the place. Some had doors and when these doors opened, nothing came out.

Then came December 20th of 2012 and these things were completely visible but still white colored. The beings lined up against the walls were Greys, Reptilians, Insectoids, etc. There were so many in each room in the house. But oddly, there were none in the bathrooms (I forgot to mention).

When I went outside, the skies were full of UFOs. But they still had that ghostly white appearance. Perhaps they were in another dimension or a parallel world. That might explain why they all looked so similar. Or course I told my parents and my brother about these things but they swore they could not see anything. Was I going mad?

When 2013 finally came, I was still able to see these things. But as time went on, they faded more and more until it got to the point where I could no longer see anything. I was relieved. Everything settled around March of 2013... Or so I thought.

It was around this time when I began to see ghosts, hear voices, have dreams about being abducted, and have dreams about the Greys and such. The ghosts I would see late in the night (like around mid-night) and in the early mornings (around 4 am). The voices I'd hear mostly whenever I went to bed. And I still have these dreams and experiences until this day.
Old 23-01-2017, 11:53 PM
Seeker

I had no intentions of double posting. I do apologize.
Old 26-01-2017, 09:32 PM
Master
I like accounts like this that are different from the usual alien encounter ones-I have not read many on SF but believe the Fortean Times will contain similar ones
Old 28-01-2017, 06:58 AM
Experiencer
Sounds like a story, some others alo reported, that they can see something, well i don't, but did have same experience with 2012-night visit, actually it becomed so scary so i had to move into different location, still afraid to sleep there.
Im much more realist, but open to different understanding, so i let possibility of aliens, but in different dimension, since i don't understand fully how the world/universe operates on different levels i would suggest to center and balance yourself, do grounding exercises, spend time in nature to allow other stuff to enter into your perception. Hearing voices like that, abduction, well whatever the message is, don't get too cought in it. Look for bliss, joy, and happiness, not abduction :)
Old 09-03-2017, 11:56 AM
Guide
I had a strange occurance on dec 21 at exactly 11:11 (the supposed doomsday time) but i suspect there was just lots of energy from everyone in sync
Old 09-03-2017, 11:35 PM
Master
I can believe it. I was doing giant huge energy work that year and it was to 'save the world'...

I was doing my part. It worked.