Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 31-10-2010, 11:55 PM
MYFIGO

Noises

My most fun experiences involve waking up to smells. I think at night we can sense things easier because we are finally quiet. No TV or radio going on. And our minds are quiet too.

I think our loved ones come back sometimes to let us know they are okay and just to check on us.

Perhaps three or four times I've awoken to the smell of cherry vanilla pipe tobacco. No one has smoked in my house for at least 5 years since I've owned it and the windows were closed. It was my Dad's favorite. One on my son's birthday. My dad would have remembered that.

The most interesting one was when I woke up to the most horrible combination of heavy cigarette smoke and permanent wave solution. It raised me straight up out of bed, stinging my nose! The only person I could attribute it to was my ex-MIL who was a chain smoker and beautician. When I called my mom to tell her about it, she thought it right. A few minutes later, she realized that my ex-MIL's best friend had died two days prior. She was a chain smoker as well. I laughed and said I guessed my ex-MIL was showing her friend around. Even though we didn't have a great relationship, she had mellowed before she passed away and knew I believed in the psychic world as she did. It made sense that she would come to me.

A funny one is when I had shut off the alarm clock and popped back in bed for a late Saturday morning snooze when a sharp woman's voice commanded, "You get out of that bed!" I was so astonished that I actually did! I was wide awake after that... I was laughing about it though!

The voices and experiences used to scare me.. but mostly they make me smile now. I am usually so sleepy that I'm not prepared for conversation in the middle of the night. I hope my smile is acknowledgment enough for them to know that I know they are there.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:17 PM
sparkle422

I'm wondering if I'm starting to hear things now too. Last night I wasn't feeling good (sore throat, sinus, headache) so I took some medicine before bed and had a hard time staying asleep because of the sore throat. But I would wake up and heard something. I have 4 children so I thought maybe one of them went to get a drink. The sound was like footsteps. Usually I would get out of bed and check on them(cause I do that constantly when I wake up at night), but I said "No, I'm just hearing things." Then a few hours later I heard what sounded like someone was on the computer typing on the keyboard. I yelled in to my teenage daughter and thought she was sneeking on the computer after 5am. But she was sound asleep. I got up to check and didn't see or hear anything. One of my other kids said they thought they heard the same thing. I hope I'm imagining it, but tonight its going to freak me out. How do I get rid of whatever it may be. I always ask God and my Angels to protect us at night, isn't that good enough?