Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-03-2018, 04:21 AM
Knower

The Name of Gaia

I don't know what it is.

Every day, I wake up, I go outside, and I think Gaia.

Is she calling me?

Or is my spirit calling to her?
Old 20-03-2018, 11:44 AM
Master
Hi,

I see some thing like that as mutual attraction.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-03-2018, 11:05 PM
Master
cus be coz iv namedd my gideds i hav k u cud of namedd yore angless u cud off

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-03-2018, 11:51 PM
Experiencer
Perhaps the universe may want you to try a subscription to GAIA tv. It can be streamed just like Netflix and contains all things Spiritual on it. I can't ever seem to keep my hands off the remote since I got it about a year ago. Much can be learned through all the videos and documentaries they have to offer.
Old 27-03-2018, 10:09 AM
Master
Soon We Will Be Saved By Aliens...

They Will Land On The Earth In The Year 3043...

With Jesus Christ On Board...

It Will Visit Washington, Moscow, London, Glastonbury...

All TV's Will Automatically Tune Into Christ's Message For The Whole Of Humanity...

By The Power Of God Let It Be...

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 31-03-2018, 04:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
Perhaps the universe may want you to try a subscription to GAIA tv. It can be streamed just like Netflix and contains all things Spiritual on it. I can't ever seem to keep my hands off the remote since I got it about a year ago. Much can be learned through all the videos and documentaries they have to offer.

Sounds interesting! I will have to check it out!

Every now and then I get words stuck in my head, or names. Sometimes I'm not even sure what language it could be, and it just comes out of no where.
Old 31-03-2018, 04:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
Soon We Will Be Saved By Aliens...

They Will Land On The Earth In The Year 3043...

With Jesus Christ On Board...

It Will Visit Washington, Moscow, London, Glastonbury...

All TV's Will Automatically Tune Into Christ's Message For The Whole Of Humanity...

By The Power Of God Let It Be...

I have a hard time believing we will still have TV's by the year 3043. By that time I'd like to think that everyone would have some sort of hollogram device or chip installed in their brains for entertainment haha.

But who knows?
Old 13-04-2018, 09:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi.
Have you thought about connecting with her? Go into nature, take time and meditate, take deep breaths and think of her presence around you, ask her what you want to know and why you think of her. Maybe she'll give the answers you seek. Something similar happened to me a long time ago with Selene and once I accepted her energy and understood the meaning of her presence in my life, the calling stopped. This experience is unique for each one of us, but in theory is the same. Just try to understand why you think of Gaia by doing things that will help you connect with her energy or her entity.
Old 15-04-2018, 03:31 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicraven
Hi.
Have you thought about connecting with her? Go into nature, take time and meditate, take deep breaths and think of her presence around you, ask her what you want to know and why you think of her. Maybe she'll give the answers you seek. Something similar happened to me a long time ago with Selene and once I accepted her energy and understood the meaning of her presence in my life, the calling stopped. This experience is unique for each one of us, but in theory is the same. Just try to understand why you think of Gaia by doing things that will help you connect with her energy or her entity.

Yes!
I went to the beach (closest thing to REAL NATURE I have around here on the west coast). I took a nap on the sand, and before I left the name started eating at me again, so I went down and stuck my toes in the water, said a thank you prayer and felt this new wave of energy come over me, like refreshed mind body and soul.
Gaia hasn't been nagging at me since! It's like the energy of mother nature knows I need to be connected with her. It use to be so easy to do when I lived in the rural midwest but since I moved to southern california it's been difficult to feel connected. It takes a little more energy to look past all the concrete and controlled landscaping to find something truly natural.
But now I know what to do if I hear the name again haha - go get some nature therapy and nurture the spirit :)

Maybe I'll start writing down the other random names as they come to me to see if anyone recognizes them. Most of the time they are pretty random names. None are really on my mind right now.
Old 16-04-2018, 01:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcolTonS7
Sounds interesting! I will have to check it out!

Every now and then I get words stuck in my head, or names. Sometimes I'm not even sure what language it could be, and it just comes out of no where.

Getting a word, phrase or tune stuck in your head is called an "Earworm". Look it up sometime if you so desire.