Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Pathwalker

Yeah i'm thinking bring in the big guns too (Archangel Michael), if you feel you need it!
Good luck
Pathwalker
Old 09-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathwalker
Yeah i'm thinking bring in the big guns too (Archangel Michael), if you feel you need it!
Good luck
Pathwalker

lol - big guns?!
Old 09-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Exhileration

Quote:
I know that that its everbodys desire to try and transcend from this world and find something different, something that connects you to the grand source, to feel special and significant. but I just want to warn everyone that you shouldnt mess around with forces you dont understand.

Amen.

It is the human condition to seek to understand the mysterious, however the true gift lies within what you have around you. What you can see, smell, feel, touch, and love. Who is around you, where you are. It is all the true treasure of this experience.

Sometimes, when you seek to understand the mystery, you end up falling down a very deep rabbit hole, and though you can come out the other side, you will never be the same.

Ignorance is bliss, and it is my life mission to remind myself of that daily.

However, that being said, there is nothing to fear

It is all a perceived state of mind, and the demons we confront when we go down that rabbit hole, are truly US.

E.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:09 PM
~Jay~

Great words Exhileration! I personally don't think anyone can ever fully explain the whole of existence - it is all down to individual perception, as you say. It is a mystery indeed! What is the truth for one, won't necessarily be so for another.
Old 20-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Biddle-Tuddle

Hello everyone, sorry for all those error posts, I dont know why it kept on reposting itself. Its has been awhile since my last post. I have just been so depressed lately, I havent been doing much of anything.
Anyways, I just wanna say thank you all for your thoughtful posts. I have never seen such kindness over the internet.
I have been thinking of what all of you have posted on this topic, let me just they are all very good and thoughtful ideas.

I have suffered miserably these past months. I lost my job, my girlfriend, my sanity. I have shed way too many tears.
But I know that I have suffered for a reason.
I dont regret what I have done, what I have summoned, because now, I have answers...many answers.

I dont expect for anyone to understand. I refuse to explain.
Through what I have done and experienced these last few months, I now have complete respect for these powerful forms of conscience, I am no longer in fear ( Im reffering to the DemonsOfGoetia, if thats how you would like to refer to them ).
These "demons" are beautiful beyond words, they are the hidden powerful technology of the mind.
I am now a content being.

Well, I just thought I would post to let you guys know what my status is.
Im moving away from california to somewhere more quiet and peaceful.
I would also like to add that this is my last post on this site, or on any site.

Im going to finish this off by saying....This universe is beautiful! I now finally have answers!

Thank you, you all have great souls
Old 21-05-2007, 01:29 PM
Guide

Biddle Tuddle, that is wonderful. As I have always said, all the obstacles of the world and even the Tigers of the mind are but master teachers that lead us to truth and peace if only we can recognize them as such. It appears you have done just that, very impressive. I wish you well,

Chadley.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 21-05-2007, 09:00 PM
cosmic

Erm... is it just me or did Biddle Tuddle's last post sound a bit... *ahem* final??
To me, it didn't sound wonderful. It seemed a little worrying....
Closed Thread