Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-01-2019, 06:51 PM
Seeker

Did a negative entity latch onto my twin flame connection?

I cut cords and brought it back. Later that night I went to bed feeling bad. In the middle of the night I briefly woke up to a feeling of fear hitting and latching on my heart chakra. Now I can't feel any sort of love around the heart area and the whole heart/stomach area is extremely blocked. This is preventing my TF connection.

Focusing on the heart area causes me to get bombarded by unexplainable feelings of fear and can send me into a panic attack. They're definitely not my feelings and feels like I'm being affected by something. No amount of fear clearing, banishing, praying, heart chakra opening and love related things worked. I get bombarded with random fear feelings and lowered of all my happiness when I focus on the heart area for too long. It seems like it gets especially bad if I try to force the blockage away. What else is left to try?

I always feel below-average and everything seems off now. Tried all the possibilities, lastly I was mentioned the possibility of a lower chakra imbalance. If it turns out to be an imbalance, sorry for the scare xd
Old 17-01-2019, 07:47 PM
Administrator
Hello

At times that connection is there for the "lesson" in growth it can give us and when we see it for the connection of energy and work on not so much wanting it gone it will transform into something more positive.

I look to my relationship with my now EX, it was 33 years where only I for the longest time say the "suffering" i had to endure. I never shared how bad life was for me with even my closest friends. Even those that I did let into the inner circle more did not "see" what happened to me. Even some of the best "Psychic Readers" could not read into what I was hiding from and experiencing. They only saw a stable and long term relationships.

So in this it could well be seen as a "twin flame" but it so was not that it was a relationship with a purpose to it all. It was a relationship that gave me 3 wonderful kids, and now a new husband that is my Twin Mirror Soul Flame. He too had to do his lessons in a relationship to grow into whom we would become as a couple.

I tried to cut the cords with my EX, I was in that darkest place in that relationship where I honestly was looking for ways to take him out of the picture in full context of that that means. Never went there I got out in separation and in putting up that wall of protection that he could not enter my path in life again.

We can have a Twin or a Soul Mate connection that is not positive in nature that we do grow from having, in that maybe w are clearing some karmic debts from the past. Or we are being made ready for the real thing coming to us. I feel that was the case for me.

Yes I still wish the EX gone from existence, but not by my hand will that come. I know well that his fate will come to him in what ever end he meets. I do however put up that wall of protection for any woman that might come to him.I wish my endurance on no one else.

Lynn
Old 18-01-2019, 07:12 PM
Master

is there a possibility of denial of inner wounding? so deep, from so long ago, even childhood when someone called you ugly or dumb, a parent even....and its so blocked out and blocked up in the heart where it hurt that over years youve forgotten its there? still unhealed but very there under all the other stuff thats more surface.
Old 20-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Seeker

I recently realized it was because of my TF's anxiety disorder. Even at night I can wake up to a fear attack. What made the tipping point between a paranormal nonsense to TF's generalized anxiety disorder is that when she falls asleep, I go back to feeling love in my heart and the unease seems to lift off. We have near zero telepathy now and we never got to exchange information so I literally can't help her. Thanks for the advice, I did all I could on myself.