Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 22-12-2016, 06:23 AM
Ascender

At one with my lot in life

I've posted in this forum because I wasn't really sure which section would be most appropriate, so moderators please feel free to move it to where you think is best.
Today I spent the day at work as usual and I was sent to do reservoir inspections. This involves driving around the bush all day checking reservoirs with only the birds and wildlife for company. It also involves climbing the reservoirs where I was treated to the best view in town free of charge.
Upon arriving home my wife had got some plums and cherries from a friend in return for some eggs that we'd given her and to top it off the boys had returned home from fishing with a mixed bag of fish and a bucket full of mussels which my wife had cooked up and fed to me after work. At the moment I'm sitting outside in the shade smoking a pipe with a black tea and wondering if maybe I'm the richest man in the world.
Ajahn Cha once said that to know dharma is to know nature and to know nature is to know dharma. I'm certain that I know what he means and I'm even more certain that I'm feeling it now.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:24 AM
Experiencer
richest man in the world. ? I could not say I meet on average less that 10 people a day myself I interact with and even less I interact with more deeply
now I am not implying that the depth of interaction said much about there values they feel about them selves so even that I do not know
Old 22-12-2016, 08:47 PM
Experiencer
What is that expression about a grateful heart is worth gold? Thank you for your post.