Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-01-2011, 06:07 PM
casper

What does an EYE mean....

Ok, i asked to speak with my spirit guide or just "connect". I'd lie in the bed in the dark and try to clear my mind and ask for a sign.

So first night, got tingling in my feet.
2nd night, same thing.
Next night, i got numbness/tingles in my feet and up past my angles and then a little in my hands. But i was drawing earlier and was drawing a face and eyes. But when i closed my eyes and got those tingles/numbness, i also saw lots of eyes one after the other changing expressions. Then one time it turned into the face of a young man. then he looked up toward the sky and it turned back to more eyes.

Later, that night i got an urge to do it again so i lay down and felt a weird numb energy all down my left side like just the left side of my left leg.
It felt amazing but when i got into bed after that, whenever i closed my eyes i saw this REALLY clear image of an eye looking at me. I'd try to think of something else but it kept coming up straight away. It freaked me out. It was a really clear image and i couldn't shake it. I had to get out of bed and listen to music til i could go back to bed without it staring at me.

What do those eyes mean?? Is it just because i was drawing eyes and face earlier. The one staring at me freaked me out a little.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Sira

Eyes are the easiest to spot of energy beings - funnily enough some months ago when going to bed or meditating, I saw all kinds of creatures, especially their eyes. Then, later, I saw their mouths. I commented on a Finnish forum that I am being taught to the appearances of galactic beings. Later I started seeing these beings, first as "holograms" and lately they have appeared here in their astral forms.
Tame your fear, if possible, you are becoming aware of our galactic neighbours. You are safe!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Sira

I am adding the link to a chat recording related to your experience.
http://www.luxonia.com/messages/2-lu...lactic-contact
Old 05-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Gauss

Hi there!

Seems like you are opening your third eye and your true eye is watching inwards to see if you can see him.. It is a good sign I guess.

This is coverred in detail in the book Zhuan Falun:

http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/pdf/zflus.pdf

Read that book and you will know everything you need to know but new questions will arise. That is why people read and reread it hundreds of times to raise their level.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:04 AM
Knower
I have seen them too, but the last time I saw one, it was an alien eye and a shared experience. My sister and I was sleeping in seperate rooms and saw the same thing. My impression is that it's something that's wanting to communicate with you, or is just a curious observer.