Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-09-2011, 08:58 AM
amalia0

so is he my past life lover???

I have felt an immediate,irresistable attraction towards this man for the past 3 years.weird incidents have happened too.
so is he my past life lover???
AM EXPLAINING THIS YEAR BY YEAR.
2004-it was late at night,i was almost half asleep when i heard something about him.didnt see his face,body,voice or anything abt him.
NO mention of him again.
2008-on 31st march i saw him coming down the ramp way and immediately i blurted out that hes the man i heard about years ago and strangely he was the one!
i liked him immediately and felt some sort of affinity.i was interested in a guy(WHO WAS 4 YEARS OLDER TO ME) but the same time that guy brought up a gf.i had no option and i forget abt him.(again i made a bf but that too ended within 3 months.)
the entire year i felt that we might have been like brother and sister in past life due to our uncanny similarity.
i recognized his voice on an audio clip even though i had never heard it before.
2009-whatever i wanted him to acheive he accomplished that.i would get frustrated and then he would get something big in his career.
2010-didnt watch as much coz i was busy with my new bf but that guy turned out a villian and in just 3 months my relationship with him broke off.all of a sudden.we never fought or even had an arguement yet break up.
suddenly flashes and images of his face began cropping up in my mind during april.i couldnt understand why coz i never liked him romantically.
i made up my mind that i had began to like him as everytime i would see his face the moment i closed my eyes.
in september it dawned on me that maybe we had some connection but i didnt have much evidence apart from feelings.
every time i would arrive to watch him he would be there at the same time.
2011-in january i comapared him to my ex thinking my ex was better coz he was single and younger and this man was attached and not good for me.for 3 days i remained upset as if someone had died.this man didnt come in my mind at all.finally i sincerely prayed that he was better than my ex and slowly i saw his face in my mind.the next day when i shampooed my hair black water came out of my hair as if i had colored my hair!though i shampooed everyday!and i was cheerful and he was back in my mind.
Images showing him celebrating with a blonde girl which got verified.he acheived something big in his career on 3rd may and i had the image on 4th may at night. i checked on 5th and found out.
He had a concussion and i was practically distressed.
He was suppose to go to a party(always went)but this time i felt somehow that he wouldnt come and just exactly he didnt come!
I had a feeling that he had gone somewhere and i should check his website (as i had feelings of desperation) and when i checked he had gone to a radio event on 18th july and i found out on 19th.
My head is constantly filled with his thoughts.i want to get rid of him but just cant no matter how hard i try.i am only 20 hes 31.I did everything to get rid of him but either someone crops up his name or someone gifts me his pictures.everytime he keeps reappearing.When i close my eyes i see his face,whenever i see him i get goosebumps or strange sensations in my heart too.he refuses to go.as if hes always with me.and i have this sudden strange urge to go to US and whoever tries to distract me moves away from my life(my 2 bfs).
how can i forget him when he isnt going away.i dont want to be with him as hes attached but yet it persists.
We have similarities,like the way we sit,talk,behavior,palm shape and palm lines are almost the same,tastes,choices,early school life its like we are mirrors but we do have our differences.
but hes an american and lives in US.AND HES ATTACHED AND 11 YEARS OLDER THAN ME.i am sick of it.my head is filled with him.what is it/???why is he in my life???why do i feel such intensity towards him??
Old 23-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Seperate_Reality

A past life lover? We have each had very many past lifetimes and probably at least a different lover in each. This person could very well be a past life lover or at least someone dear to you in one or more previous lifetimes. This person could also only "remind" you of someone dear to you from a previous lifetime.
Old 22-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Master
Amalia, that's a lovely name.

There's so much in there... you just gotta let it all go.

The thing is that as each little bit of the puzzle comes to us we have to deal with it and settle it and let it go... so the next bit can find us.

I know that'd be hard in your case, cause you've collected up so much, and it's yours and yours alone, and it's beautiful and frustrating and lovely... and itchy as an old dog with fleas!!

But stop scratching it and let it breathe.

All your posts revolve around this chap, well mostly as I just had a quick look, and it looks as if you're trying so hard to find an answer you keep pushing the answers away.

See, that's what happens if we try too hard, it's like we ask the question and see the answer but our strides are too long as we move towards it that we always kick it further away... Learn to be coy, learn how to use your feminine wiles to coax the answer to you.

Pretend you don't care about the answers and they'll go nuts trying to get your attention.

This may very well be what it's actually all about. Get through this by learning to letting it go... have faith that you may have tried a bit too hard in this case and made a ball's up... but know the universe is abundance... let go of ownership and wait for the little peep around the next corner. It's all out there just waiting for you!!!

Learn how to play with it!