Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-08-2016, 03:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 1st law of Rational, Logical Common Sense

Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts do not occupy space, they are concepts of space, occupied or not.

Field = "modulation or modification of angle and frequency"...R. B Fuller

Field = (^v)(v^)(^v)(v^)(^v)(v^)(^v)(v^)

Field =
(-><-)(-><-)(-><-)(-><-)(-><-)(-><-)

Field =
(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)(><)

Field = change of many arcs and their trajectories.

Field = occupied space

Field = our finite, occupied space Universe ergo generalization of consciousness.

Occupied Space cannot be created nor destroyed
..1st law of rational, logical common sense.....

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Metaphyiscal-1, mind/intellect/concepts are not a field.
A field, whatever that may be, occupies space, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept does not occupy space.
Bill Gaedes rope/thread ideas come closer to a field or aether scenario.
Rope/Thread ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gravity-Time-Dark Energy (^v)(v^) or as (-><-)(-><-)
Field .................................................. ......

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 03-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarunP
Consciousness is the field. There can be no two realities, there can be only one. Overwhelming evidence is in favor of consciousness (some call it mind).

You may like to read Tom Campbell's theory (MBT), or watch his videos. He makes it all very clear. (Can't post the links, so please google) :)

Hence...
"In this new kind of Physics, there is no room for both the field and matter.
For the field is the only reality."
Einstein

There are various pieces to the puzzle, of which the above statement is just another.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-09-2016, 09:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Hence...
"In this new kind of Physics, there is no room for both the field and matter.
For the field is the only reality."
Einstein

Ok except we have new information since Eiensteins day and he certainly died with questions he wanted to get answered and did not.

Is this field finite or infinite?

Fuller would have us believe that that our occupied space Universe is macro-finite, but infinitely--- ergo also eternally ---subdividing itself.

I disagree with his assessment. I do agree with his assessment that we live in a macro-finite, occupied space Universe, tho he does not use the words 'occupied space', those are mine.

Does this Eienstien's "field" have any external or internal shape/geometry/pattern/form?
I.e. does it have structure?

Basically a home has frame structure of 2x lumber, 4x4 plywood, steel nails, that become stabalized by triangulation in various ways.

A field of grass has a structure, integrity that holds it together.

Does Einsteins field, have a structural integrity?

Does it have any kind of integrity?

r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 11-09-2016, 12:35 AM
Master
After watching the dvd, "The Secret Life of Plants", it becomes apparent to me that Mind is the origin and sustainer of everything.
The dvd reveals how underground, plants act just like mammals. Whatever form and manifestation, whether plant, insect, mammal, etc., it is all the same.
It's about Mind, Spirit, "The Field".

God, "In Whom we live and move and have our being".
The Bible

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 11-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Exclamation Humongest Fungus

The most massive biological organism on Earth is a fungus, not plant.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ism-is-fungus/

...Honey mushroom---"The mycelia of this organism may be compressed into a network of shiny black rootlike filaments called rhizomorphs, meaning "shaped like roots." These strands extend along tree trunks, under rocks, and follow roots underground searching for new food sources. For instance, they will consume all the plants of the cabbage family they can reach.".....

Human genetics may be closer to fungus than plants.
.................................................. ..........................
So no one has offered any attempts at having any answers to Einsteins quandries or my questions below...........

Quote:
Ok except we have new information since Eiensteins day and he certainly died with questions he wanted to get answered and did not.
Is this field finite or infinite?
Fuller would have us believe that that our occupied space Universe is macro-finite, but infinitely--- ergo also eternally ---subdividing itself.
I disagree with his assessment. I do agree with his assessment that we live in a macro-finite, occupied space Universe, tho he does not use the words 'occupied space', those are mine.
Does this Einstien's "field" have any external or internal shape/geometry/pattern/form?
I.e. does it have structure?
Basically a home has frame structure of 2x lumber, 4x4 plywood, steel nails, that become stabilized by triangulation in various ways.
A field of grass has a structure, integrity that holds it together.
Does Einsteins field, have a structural integrity?
Does it have any kind of integrity?

Old 16-09-2016, 02:39 AM
Master
Quote:
The most massive biological organism on Earth is a fungus, not plant.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ism-is-fungus/

...Honey mushroom---"The mycelia of this organism may be compressed into a network of shiny black rootlike filaments called rhizomorphs, meaning "shaped like roots." These strands extend along tree trunks, under rocks, and follow roots underground searching for new food sources. For instance, they will consume all the plants of the cabbage family they can reach.".....

Human genetics may be closer to fungus than plants.
.................................................. ..........................
So no one has offered any attempts at having any answers to Einsteins quandries or my questions below...........

Don't know why you're changing the subject R2.
?
What does size have to do with anything? I was speaking of nature. The nature of plants, to be found behaving like animals. If they do the same research on fungi, my bet they will find the same results as with plants.
Matter of fact, does size, distance, weight, width, height... location, have any real relevance in the greater aspect of reality... apart from this Matrix?
This "space/time" construct?

Tedmark stated that the physical universe boils down to math, and information.

Planck stated that, "Mind is the matrix of all matter".

Einstein - "The field is the only reality".

The inured and habituated ask, "What field?", "Which field?"

Why? Mental block. After all, "this" is all there is. Right?

Old 16-09-2016, 04:10 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
MOR--Don't know why you're changing the subject R2.
?

YOu need to go back to your post #24. You mentioned biological organism. So can I. Not sure what your problem here is/

Quote:
What does size have to do with anything?

Its just statement fact regarding fungus. I still dont see the problem. Go back and read your #24 post regarding biologicals underground. I dunno bu my guess is that much if not most of a fungus may be underground in some cases.
Quote:
I was speaking of nature. The nature of plants, to be found behaving like animals. If they do the same research on fungi, my bet they will find the same results as with plants.

I'm speaking of nature also. Not sure what your having a problem with.

Quote:
Matter of fact, does size, distance, weight, width, height... location, have any real relevance in the greater aspect of reality... apart from this

I mentioned a simple fact and your appear to be going off the deep end ever since I did. Not sure what your problem is with simple fact regarding fungus.
Quote:
Matrix?
This "space/time" construct?

Huh? I have not idea what matrix your refering too.

Quote:
Tedmark stated that the physical universe boils down to math, and information.

Yeah, Good for him.

Quote:
Planck stated that, "Mind is the matrix of all matter".

YEah, good for him.

Quote:
Einstein - "The field is the only reality".

Yeah, good for him. Did he also define specifically what this field he was referencing is exactly? Did you post that definition already and I missed it?

I posted specifically what I believe the field is composed of. Have your or Einstein done that?

Quote:
The inured and habituated ask, "What field?", "Which field?"

Huh? You've lost me here dude.
Quote:
Why? Mental block. After all, "this" is all there is. Right?

Huh? You've lost me here dude. Sorry.

Ive been very clear where I stand on what I think, believe in all of these regards. imho

r6

Old 23-09-2016, 08:34 AM
Master
"... The field is the only reality."

"Dude".

Old 23-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Thumbs up Dudes of Reality Unite......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"... The field is the only reality."
"Dude".

Dude, I take note that you have no answer to my questions posed to you as stated.

Opinions are like navels, everybody has one.

However, some people have a rational, logical common sense to go along with their opinions, others, not so much.

I'm still waiting, dude...................

r6

Old 26-09-2016, 07:11 AM
Master
Your cynicism of Einstein is noted in posts prior R6.
Does this involve cultural clashes and bias?Nevertheless? He is king.
Reign in your ego.