Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-04-2013, 09:49 AM
Ambrosius

I feel like something's calling out to me...

My past life has been on my mind a lot recently, and now I'm desperately searching for answers. I'm trying to piece together aspects of my life, so what do you think it all could mean?
When I was young, I was obsessed with magic tricks, and impressing people with my Marvin's Magic sets. It was a big part of my childhood. Magic tricks were almost the only thing I did, when I wasn't out looking for adventure.
I have a love for the dark age period. When ever I hear the words "Medieval", "Dark Age" or "King Arthur" I get chills. I'm literally overly obsessed with the legends.
This is going to sound mental, but once I was out cantering on my horse. On the path ahead, I saw the silhouettes of riders moving through the trees. I slowed down, as not to set off their horses. Only thing is, they completely disappeared. A bush got in the way of my view, and they never emerged. I know the woodland paths like the back of my hand, and there was no other way to go other than where they should have headed. Later, on a path down the hill from me, I saw more riders, clearer. They were clad in red. They too disappeared behind some hedgerow, and never emerged, and I also knew that path very well - there was no way to turn back or go elsewhere. Ghosts perhaps? I don't know...
My greatest fears are being trapped, in a tight space with no chance of escape, claustrophobia (only in extreme cases though) and losing a good friend.
Lastly, I get these sudden urges that something is calling for me. I'll feel so determined, destined for something, and have a burning desire to find answers, but I don't know what I'm trying to find answers to...
Also, only this morning I discovered that my totem animal is a falcon. Apparently falcons go all the way through ones different lives, and may come from early medieval times, which kind of explains my love for the time period. I've also found falcons to perch near me while riding out, and stare at me until I'm too far in the distance.
Any ideas?
Thanks for reading!
Old 09-04-2013, 07:10 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Maybe your guide lingers around you in the form of a falcon at those times which I think is totally cool because I feel a connection to wolves and I'm pretty sure if a wolf was around me, I'd freak out. I don't think that is the only totem I have. Check out this awesome link that gives the meaning of different animal totems.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/animal-totems.html

Claustrophobia could stem from how you might have passed in that lifetime. Perhaps you died in prison in a small space or something.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:59 AM
primrose

Ambrosius, Your feelings for that time period, could well be because of a past life there. As for seeing men on horses, you could be seeing a scene from the past as well. It's happened to others. It does'nt sound mental to me, I think it's cool to have these kind of experiences.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Ambrosius

Thanks! That's brilliant, I've been hoping I was from those times!
Old 10-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Master
Meditating regularly helps to open up pathways to start seeing scenes from past lives.