Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-02-2012, 05:20 PM
TouchingHeart

I really related a lot to your story and understand the pain you're going through and even had a moment of humor to myself (sorry, I know this isn't a humorous thing to go thru) but I couldn't help but think of the old song "Another one bites the dust." We all seem to come together with this same problem and I find it interesting about the timing of it all. I don't know about the coming together or meeting in around 2008, but there is a lot said about merging and coming together, perhaps reunions, in 2012. I have copied it below for you to take a look at it. Sorry, I couldn't get it to come up by just using the URL address.

This helped me in just letting go and surendering to what I was feeling and not forcing the connection, letting go of the need to explain it all to myself and wondering when he'll return, that was my biggest problem. Hope this helps somewhat for you. :)))))

Thursday, October 20, 2011Twin Flame Union: Divine Timing
http://emergingsoul.com/blog/2011/10...divine-timing/

Q. Divine timing is a big part of twin flame union, but if you have already met physically, does it mean 2012 is the reunion year

A. Yes, divine timing is a huge part of the twin flame union, and in realizing this, so much a part of the journey is about allowing yourself to fully be in the moment, to allow yourself to FEEL all of the emotions (energy in motion) that is so much within this journey. What I mean is to witness the guidance of the universe and feel the love surrounding you in absolutely EVERYTHING, all of the moments that you may have perceived were “dark” have given you insight that you are now bringing into your life mission and all of your relationships. All that you felt brought joy to your life you are called to be in the deepest space of gratitude for, which enables you to see the perfection in the circle of all that you have taken part in, all of your challenges have offered you opportunities to grow, to heal, to create, to BE more deeply who you are. Each of your relationships and the moments of your life have helped you to remember the truth of who you are so that you can express that truth of who you are right now and all the time.

This twin flame journey is truly about constant surrender to the flow, to holding onto the love that is always present yet letting go of the need to explain or understand it all, to let go of the expectations that the mind can place on the time frame of full reunion (in all ways) so that you can truly get into the place of knowing that you have never been separated, that you are always connecting. Re-union means remembering that union (you and I as one) has always been the truth…in this, you are able to honor all of the steps along your journey, honoring you, honoring your twin (all of the choices and creations) which eventually brings you to the point of full immersion into your life purpose, individually and together.

I don’t like to place any particular time frame to the full reunion in all ways with ones twin, because each of your souls have your own intentions for your creation and union in this lifetime. Feel inside you what resonates with your particular souls agreement: be open and know that you can and will receive this information if you are willing and ready. I can tell you that the message that I have received is that now, nearing the end of 2011 and into 2012, many twin flames will be joining together merging in many different ways and forms, to help raise the vibration of this planet Earth, as this has been contracted or agreed upon on the soul level to happen at this time. It used to be known that it was rare for twins to come together in the physical on earth and that one would have to be in spirit guiding the other along, yet now since we have individually and collectively reached a point in our consciousness where full union consciousness can evolve more deeply, it is time for twins to share in this deep love by not only words, by not only loving others, but also by BEING in love energy vibration TOGETHER so that people can experience the words in action, and FEEL the love directly. You can relate this to the time when Jesus became a physical human to express the truth of Heaven and as he did, helped those who were ready to see that Heaven can be shared and experienced on this physical Earth plane, and what that Heaven on Earth truly was (and he did this WITH Mary Magdalene as his Beloved). Jesus was showing the importance of unifying the male and female polarities within and in relationship with the Beloved. It is now time for us to bring these messages of unity in all ways through the love and union of twin flames and it is happening…you will see this happening in rapid speed in increasing numbers of eternal love as the days unfold. Here’s a toast to fully immersing ourselves in the deepest waves of unconditional love and light that this planet has ever seen…and so it is.
Old 18-02-2012, 05:22 PM
TouchingHeart

Oops, it looks like I didn't need to copy the article after all, the URL showed up. :o
Old 18-02-2012, 05:40 PM
EternalBliss

2008... yeah... thats when i met mine too
Old 18-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Master

I think the 2008 thing is just something we have been kicking around on this forum. I'm not sure that date is in any special writing anywhere.
Old 18-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Ascender
Thanks ShiningStar, although no one really knows if there will be a reunion of TF's this year, it makes perfect sense to let go, which is basically what I've been trying to do. The only problem that I have is wether this is all in my head? Wether this person is my true TF, I'll always love her unconditionally. I know majority of the people who post on these threads are women, but I want to make it clear that there's men out there who also suffer from this connection as well. I want all you women out there to know that guys are not alone....One day everything will make sense...I hope...anymore feedback to the original post are more then welcomed.
Old 18-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Natalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
I agree with you on that. Realistically if I didn't want a person in my life and had no feelings for them, I would very much be blunt and tell them wether face to face, by phone, or even by a very long detailed email kindly explaining that I don't feel the same way anymore. I think any honest person would do this as well, especially since its been that long since the initial break up. At the same time she may possibly not even be a runner and all this is probably just in my head. And maybe yours as well. I mean there really is no way to actually know if someone is your TF, not even psychics can answer this correctly from what I've read about in many peoples stories.

I feel the same.

And you know........Either way, at least you have experienced unconditionally loving someone regardless of being able to know for sure or have evidential proof that she/he is your TF. That in itself is an amazing gift.
Old 18-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks
I feel the same.

And you know........Either way, at least you have experienced unconditionally loving someone regardless of being able to know for sure or have evidential proof that she/he is your TF. That in itself is an amazing gift.

I felt more love and passion in those two months, than I ever did in a 3 year relationship with my first love. And when that relationship ended I was devastated. That alone was enough for me to realize it was more than just a relationship. It also made me wonder wether I was ever really in love in the first place with my first love. An amazing gift indeed...
Old 18-02-2012, 08:59 PM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks
I feel the same.

Tinks, I absolutely agree with you. Darkest, we all don't know for sure whether it's TF or not but you got to go with your heart and not your head. Love unconditionally in your heart and work on balancing yourself out so that one day you and she can come back together. You two definitely have the push/pull going on which to me sounds a lot like TFs, but who knows for sure. Just work on yourself and have faith that she is your TF. It will happen if it's meant to be. If you keep worrying about it, it will slow down the coming together. And by chance she's not your TF, you have prepared yourself for your TF and have vibrationally put yourself out there for that special person.
Old 18-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningStar
Tinks, I absolutely agree with you. Darkest, we all don't know for sure whether it's TF or not but you got to go with your heart and not your head. Love unconditionally in your heart and work on balancing yourself out so that one day you and she can come back together. You two definitely have the push/pull going on which to me sounds a lot like TFs, but who knows for sure. Just work on yourself and have faith that she is your TF. It will happen if it's meant to be. If you keep worrying about it, it will slow down the coming together. And by chance she's not your TF, you have prepared yourself for your TF and have vibrationally put yourself out there for that special person.
ShiningStar,
It's not that I'm worried about it, she's just there in my head all the time. And during this time weve been apart I have been working on myself trying to be a better person cause to be honest I haven't been the same ever since. I'm a completely different person both spiritually an mentally. And now that I know about twin flame's I honestly do believe she is my TF. But the last thing I wanna do is believe in something thats completely not even true. And the last thing I want to happen is me to move on get married have children and have her approach me then. Sometimes everything is just so overwhelming to me, and when I read about these stories when one of the twin flames is already married I just don't know how they deal with the fact that they're already married but their heart belongs to someone else.
Old 23-02-2012, 03:30 AM
Ascender
Can anyone else give me some more feedback or information regarding my situation?Or anything about the whole "runner" theory?