Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-09-2015, 01:11 PM
Knower
The noticable pattern of black and white animals.

It began with this cat. The first one that's ever stayed in my life. (14 years and still going!)

And then, three years ago, I went down the road to my neighbor's house, just looking at the cats and kittens. I sat down to give some treats and pets and, kinda from outta nowhere, this little black and white kitten strode right up to me, onto my lap and went '^___^ HELLOOO!' and, so, after making sure it was okay by my neighbor (she was more than happy to let me adopt him) he was brought home.

And, if THAT wasn't enough, have a look at my neighbor's dogs.
Out of ALL of the different breeds and possible colors,
black, white, black and white, and another black and white.
Owned by different people, the dogs are different ages, and yet

(Sorry about the blurriness but they just would NOT stand still!)

I could understand if it was just one or two out of all of these, or all from the same one litter. Or owned by the same person who prized only black and only white offspring but... all of this?

Makes me REALLY wonder what the meaning behind this pattern is.

Any ideas? Thoughts?
Old 03-09-2015, 04:01 PM
Ascender
Snap...

https://www.facebook.com/thecatnetwo...53591969563836
Old 03-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Suspended
Duality comes to mind; light & dark, the state of being in two, or split about something.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Deactivated Account
I basically agree with Astro. Makes me think of the masculine and feminin, sun and moon, yin and Yang... I.e. balance
Old 03-09-2015, 10:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for sharing the photos...

Old 04-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Knower
Forgot to mention that at the end of the road I live on is a family that owns a bunch of milk cows. Their colors?

(And yeah, this is a picture of just a couple of their MAANNNYYYY cows.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howla Dark, I was not prepared for that level of cute! OMG!!! Such a precious babeh kitten! <3 Thank you for sharing that!

Astro and MamaHawk, thank you for much for your thoughts about this. It's very appreciated!
For the past couple weeks when I'd think about it, that's what my mind kept going back to, the balance, yin and yang, but I kept on going 'nah, That'd be too obvious, right?'.
It does make me wonder about it. Since I have been doing spiritual working on my property and down the road a ways, putting down crystal grids, perhaps their appearing in recent years (and my mind big time taking notice of it, despite having lived here for yeaaaarrrssss now), do you think it might have something to do with that?

WolfGaze, you're welcome. ^_^
Old 04-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Lol. Your intuition knew! It does seem possible that perhaps the crystal grid has helped awaken you ability to see things like the meaning behind the animal colors more clearly then before.

Maybe even dumbolizing how you are bringing more harmony and balance into your life.