Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-02-2020, 04:58 AM
PureEvil760

Being on the side of good isn't easy.

I'm a real prophet, I have performed miracles and seen heaven/god.. they are the same thing.

The thing is once you know for certain what heaven is, it becomes apparent that everyone is evil. Everyone is against you, everyone is against the truth, because evil is all that they know.

Heaven is accessible now, its not only post death the only difference is now we have the physical realm distracting us. Post death we simply won't have distractions, but it is not a ticket to heaven. There is almost no difference between life and death.

Forgiveness
Stillness of the mind
Surrender to the unknown

Those are they keys to heaven and everyone will eventually resort to understanding them perfectly. The amount of time is up to you, but it will never be forced down your throat as you can exist outside of heaven as long as you want, but nothing can outlast eternity.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:22 AM
Master
Hard to take advice about being good and getting to heaven from pure evil. This is probably an evil trick, isn't it?
Old 11-02-2020, 05:05 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Hard to take advice about being good and getting to heaven from pure evil. This is probably an evil trick, isn't it?
no, just irony

Truly, a friend of God is an enemy of the world.
You must embrace evil to some degree in order to be socially desirable.
Jesus was here to show us what we can do, not to die for us or any of that nonsense.
He simply had 1 foot in heaven the entire time and when he was killed he had to ascend to survive physically.
An ascended master can live about 800 years.
That's the ultimate goal and purpose of the apocalypse, to have ascended masters as the only humans left, the only potential for a peaceful world.
I'm just worried their numbers are too few for that to ever happen.. if its difficult for me and I know what I'm doing, what chance do others have..
but there are better people than me, people that would find it easier the problem is everything is just backwards, in normal humanity, wrong is right and right is wrong.
You have to be insane to be considered normal by others, because true sanity is divinity, the eternal natural state.
Old 11-02-2020, 08:24 PM
MAYA EL

Eternity is now and only now .
You think you are on the side of good but you were programmed all your life to see certain things as bad and other things as good but you could easily have been programmed to think differently.
You are just dwelling is your delusions of grandeur which also is part of your programming. Some of what you said is true to a certain extent.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760

You must embrace evil to some degree in order to be socially desirable.

someone with some sense? But god said similar a couple of times...

'my way is not your way'
'the ways of god appear foolish to men, just as the ways of men appear foolish to god'

Wonder who is going to win this?

Quote:

Jesus was here to show us what we can do, not to die for us or any of that nonsense.

He simply had 1 foot in heaven the entire time and when he was killed he had to ascend to survive physically.

you don't think jesus was far enough along he could have frustrated the desires of those who would have him killed physically? But with some prompting from God deliberately chose not to even though he didn't WANT that? And you think this wasn't an important part of the lesson after all?

you don't think that the desire to 'live' in the way people believe in it is one of the big lies that aren't on the side of God?

you don't think that the best way to learn not to die (in the physical sense) is to live through all the possible ways to die, so that you can learn to prevent them one and all? And that those who continually try to frustrate their own physical death are actually working against what they call their own interests in terms of having physical life?

Remember at one point jesus praised god for hiding the 'truth' from people...

And god also said things like those who are in high places are full of evil but nonetheless were put there to help his interests along, and that what others intend for our harm god has nonetheless intended for our highest good.

Quote:

An ascended master can live about 800 years.

That's the ultimate goal and purpose of the apocalypse, to have ascended masters as the only humans left, the only potential for a peaceful world.

I'm just worried their numbers are too few for that to ever happen.. if its difficult for me and I know what I'm doing, what chance do others have..

but there are better people than me, people that would find it easier the problem is everything is just backwards, in normal humanity, wrong is right and right is wrong.
[/quote]

as far as the goal of all life I no longer feel comfortable saying life should succeed at something then end.
Isn't that the way we treat our physical lives? Once we meet our 'life's goal' we just sit around waiting for it to be over?

as far as a 'peaceful' world I no longer think I know what that might look like.

Anywho... it is well balanced, we can't break it. The best we can do is just sit here feeling frustrated any time we aren't getting whatever it is we currently think we should want...

It takes a lot, to sit there looking at the totality of what people are doing wrong, and just accept that God has all the bases covered even as frustrated as one might be about the status quo.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Yikes! "The world" = 'satan' = 'evil'. Ipso facto your 'God' (the Creator) has (sadistically?) chosen to place all of us in a hell-hole ... what kind of 'God' is that????? Stockholm Syndrome (masochistic?) folks will do just fine in that set-up!!!
Old 13-02-2020, 01:35 AM
Pathfinder

Yeah I think you right PureEvil760. Personally I don't want heaven I want life. I want giant delicious bacon cheeseburgers with onions and I want overflowing pots of coffee pouring out of my kitchen that I made myself. I want comfort and I want warm blankets. You make some good points there though PureEvil760.
Old 13-02-2020, 09:16 AM
Master
Quote:
no, just irony

Think about it this way..

According to "the world" anything that is "good" or "evil" is personally subjective... UNLESS you do something like break a law of the land which applies to all and sundry.

For example, to the Atheist, a "friend of God" is doing an "evil" thing, whilst the opposite applies to one who is not an Atheist or who is a "friend of God".

In the end, regarding ethics and morality, the ONLY one you need to be answerable to is yourself and the views of others just don't count. Not at ALL!

This may result in social isolation or abandonment, but it is also up to the individual to choose what is more important to THEM when it comes to sincerity and honesty.

I do many things which others consider to be "evil" and NOT because I am trying to garner social inclusivity, but just because that is me just being MYSELF and I don't consider my actions to be "evil" as I am not doing harm to anyone..but for many "do what thou wilt but harm ye none" is seen as being "evil" because I am not living in accordance with their holy books and their shared morality as to how I SHOULD be behaving...so whose problem is that because it certainly isn't mine according to ME..and that is all that matters...hence why I receive many labels others try to pin on me, like tails on the proverbial donkey.

Being comfortable within yourself... speaking your own truth is what it is all about and others may not like to hear what you have to say... that's life.

Acceptance by mankind is the first sacrifice to be made in being a "friend of God" and whether you are deemed "good" or "evil" is totally irrelevant....it is Dualistic anyway and of course, trying to please everyone will only end up in pleasing nobody anyway...it is futile to live up to expectations except for those you set for yourself, but they still need to be realistic nonetheless.
Old 13-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightdancer
Personally I don't want heaven I want life. I want giant delicious bacon cheeseburgers with onions and I want overflowing pots of coffee pouring out of my kitchen that I made myself. I want comfort and I want warm blankets.

Nightdancer

Optimally creative Life-FLOW is 'heaven', IMO - 'heavenly' that is. From my treatise: "heaven’ and ‘hell’ reference psychospiritual states of mind and heart, not actual spatiotemporal environments."

Coffee (for instance) can be a way of getting 'there' - at the 'right' time and place, in the 'right' flavors and amounts (meaning suiting one's taste and body chemistry).

You might enjoy reading Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi. From its intro:

"This fascinating book is all about happiness and how to find it. Cziksentmihalyi is an authority on the subject. As he explains, happiness is not something that happens, that money or power can command. Happiness is a condition that must be prepared for, cultivated and defended privately by each person. It is only by controlling our inner experience that we can become happy.

Happiness cannot be reached by consciously searching for it. As J S Mill once put it, “Ask yourselves whether you are happy and you cease to be so”.

The author uses the term “optimal experience” to describe those occasions where we feel a sense of exhilaration, a deep sense of enjoyment, which we cherish for long and that becomes a landmark in our lives. ...
"

and

"During flow, attention is freely invested to achieve a person’s goals because there is no disorder to strengthen out or no threat for the self to defend against. When a person can organize his or her consciousness so as to experience flow as often as possible, the quality of life starts to improve.

In flow, we are in control of our psychic energy and everything we do adds order to consciousness. Following a flow experience, our self becomes more complex than that it had been before, due to two broad psychological processes – differentiation and integration. The self becomes differentiated as the person after a flow experience feels more capable and skilled. Flow leads to integration because thoughts, intentions, feelings and the senses are focused on the same goal. After a flow episode, one feels more together than before, not only internally but also with respect to other people and the world in general. Differentiation promotes individuality while integration facilitates connections and security.

To improve the quality of life, we can try to make external conditions match our goals and also change how to experience external conditions. Both are needed. Each by itself is insufficient. Some individuals are constitutionally incapable of experiencing flow, eg: schizophrenics. They notice irrelevant stimuli and get side tracked. Some people find it difficult to concentrate psychic energy. Others are too self conscious. Self centered people also find it difficult to reach flow.

Alienation, a condition which forces people to act in ways that go against their goals, is also an impediment to flow. Another impediment is anomie where the norms of behaviour in the society become muddled. ...
"

and

"People who require a lot of information to form representations of reality in consciousness may become more dependent on the external environment for using their minds. They have less control on their thoughts. By contrast, people who need only a few external stimuli to represent events in consciousness, are more autonomous from the environment. They have a more flexible attention that allows them to restructure experience more easily and therefore to achieve optimal experiences more frequently. People who can enjoy themselves in a variety of situations can screen out unwanted stimuli and focus only on what is relevant for the moment.

But there is no permanent genetic disadvantage. Learning can compensate for any inherent weaknesses. People who achieve flow more regularly pay close attention to the minute details of their environment, discover hidden opportunities for action, set goals, monitor progress using feedback and keep setting bigger challenges for themselves.

The most important trait of people who find flow even during adversity is non self conscious individualism, i.e. a strongly directed purpose that is not self seeking. Because of their intrinsic motivation, they are not easily disturbed by external events.
"

and

"Different ways to achieve Flow

The body

Everything the body can do is potentially enjoyable. Yet many people ignore this capacity. If one takes control of what the body can do and learns to impose order on physical sensations, entropy leads to a sense of enjoyable harmony in consciousness. Sports, dance, sex, yoga, the martial arts, music, fasting, can all help produce enjoyment. The skills necessary to become athletes, dancers, etc are demanding. But it is possible to develop sufficient skills to find delight in what the body can do.

The Mind

Some of the most exhilarating experiences we undergo are generated inside the mind, triggered by information that challenges our ability to think. These activities that order the mind directly are primarily symbolic in nature. They depend on natural languages, mathematics or some other abstract system like a computer language to achieve ordering of the mind. Like in the case of physical activities, there must be rules, a goal and a way of obtaining feedback. The normal state of the mind is chaos. Without training and without an object in the external world that demands attention, people cannot focus their thoughts for more than a few minutes at a time. It is relatively easy to concentrate when attention is structured by outside stimuli and we place ourselves on automatic pilot. But when we are left alone, the basic disorder of the mind reveals itself. With nothing to do, it begins to follow random patterns, usually stopping to consider something painful or disturbing. The mind will usually focus on some real or imaginary pain, on recent grudges or long term frustrations. So it is important to gain control over mental processes.

Leveraging Memory

Memory is the oldest mental skill. Remembering is enjoyable because it entails fulfilling a goal and so brings order to consciousness. For a person who has nothing to remember, life can become severely impoverished. A mind with some stable content is much richer than one without. The author emphasizes that creativity and rote learning are not incompatible. A person who can remember stories, poems, etc often finds it more easy to find meaning in the contents of her mind.

Philosophy

A fact often lost sight of is that philosophy and thinking were invented and flourished because thinking is pleasurable. Great thinkers have always been motivated by the enjoyment of thinking rather than the material rewards that would be gained by it. Indeed, playing with ideas can be exhilerating. Not only philosophy but the emergence of new scientific ideas is fueled by the enjoyment one obtains from creating a new way to describe reality.

Communication

Conversation is another way of enhancing our lives by improving the quality of experience. Writing also provides important benefits. Writing gives the mind a disciplined means of expression. It allows one to record events and experiences so that they can be easily recalled and relived in the future. It is a way to analyze and understand experiences. It is a self communication that brings order to them.

Writing

Observing, recording and preserving the memory of both the large and small events of life is one of the oldest and most satisfying ways to bring order to consciousness. Having a record of the past can free us from the tyranny of the present and make it possible for consciousness to go back to older times.

Lifelong Learning

Many people stop learning after they leave school. The long years of education often leave behind unpleasant memories. Their attention manipulated by text books and teacher, they look at graduation as the first day of freedom. The goal of learning is to understand what is happening around us and develop a personally meaningful sense of what one’s experience is all about. So the end of formal education should be the start of a different kind of education that is motivated intrinsically.

The Job

A job can also provide opportunities for flow. The more a job resembles a game with variety, appropriate and flexible challenges, clear goals and immediate feedback, the more enjoyable it will be regardless of the worker’s level of development. Jobs can always be made more enjoyable. But unfortunately in today’s business environment where the emphasis is on productivity and compensation, making jobs more enjoyable is low on the priority list. Another problem is that many people consider their jobs as something they have to do, a burden imposed from the outside. So even if the momentary on-the-job experience is positive, they tend to discount it, because it does not contribute to their own long range goals.

Solitude

If we learn to make our relations with others more like flow experiences, our quality of life will improve. But the fact is the average adult spends about one third of his or her working time alone. So one must also learn to tolerate and enjoy being alone. We must learn to control consciousness even when we are alone. Most people feel a nearly intolerable sense of emptiness when they are alone, especially with nothing specific to do. Indeed, the ultimate test for the ability to control the quality of experience is what a person does in solitude, with no external demands to give structure to attention. It is relatively easy to become involved with a job, to enjoy the company of friends or to enjoy a movie in a theatre. A person who rarely gets bored, who does not constantly need a favorable external environment to enjoy the moment, has passed the test for having achieved a creative life. If being alone is seen as a chance to accomplish goals that cannot be reached in the company of others, then instead of feeling lonely, a person will enjoy solitude and might be able to learn new skills in the process.
"

And so on, the book flow-goes!
Old 13-02-2020, 09:13 PM
MAYA EL

I have to disagree with "Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi" that the mind is NOT naturally chaotic or should I say "fundamentally chaotic " despite the fact that people seem to naturally have chaotic minds
I feel that although it appears that we naturally have chaotic minds it is just a byproduct of society and not are inherent true natural way of being .