Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-02-2020, 05:02 AM
Master
About a deity/spirit named Aiessa

I was practicing tongues, devotion, and prayer (at the same time, i know right?!) and I came into contact with a powerful deity like entity.

I've contacted it a few times but I've also rejected a more intimate relationship with it out of fears. I'm here reaching out for help because I feel the increasing difficulties in my life would benefit greatly from the help of aiessa, if I could just figure out how to develop a good relationship with it and if thats even a good idea.

So far it's glory seems too great for me to desire anything from it, and when I do ask for things I just get ignored or silence. I would really like to learn if its even a good idea to talk to this thing, and if it is a good idea, know of any good books or have any good advice? i know how to contact it, via chanting and devotion and surrender like I did before, the issue I'm having with is why!

Desires: learn how to utilize this power properly. Learn how to be a good acolyte, AND, find some way for this to benefit the greater good.

fears: its a freaking diety like entity, I'm afraid of contacting it at all even though it likes me. I'm afraid of burning in hell for contacting something other than the Christian God. And I'm afraid that I'm just crazy and it's nothing special, but not that afraid. if I am crazy, oh well cant change that, and if its an archetype arising from my sub-conscious, well cool its a super powered part and I can absolutely use that to benefit my life.
Old 26-02-2020, 08:48 AM
Master

Well, the name is certainly positive, but you should try to find out more about her, if you can. Christian fearmongering won't help you here, they would have you believe that every single entity or spirit that is not in the Bible is a malevolent spirit or demon. Obviously that cannot be true, there is life all around us and we can interact with beings from other realms, though obviously it pays to be careful.

This is the best practical resource so far that I've found on how to handle such a relationship with a deity / spirit:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/top...comment-483361
Old 28-02-2020, 07:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Well, the name is certainly positive, but you should try to find out more about her, if you can. Christian fearmongering won't help you here, they would have you believe that every single entity or spirit that is not in the Bible is a malevolent spirit or demon. Obviously that cannot be true, there is life all around us and we can interact with beings from other realms, though obviously it pays to be careful.

This is the best practical resource so far that I've found on how to handle such a relationship with a deity / spirit:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/top...comment-483361

Thanks for the advice. How can you tell the name is positive, just because of how it feels?
Old 28-02-2020, 09:13 AM
Master

From the Urban dictionary:

Aiessa
The love above all and the most beautiful amongst others. Always encouraging and appreciative, thinking of others needs, the joy of my world. You are the love of my life.
You are always putting others needs before yours, you are such an Aiessa.