Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 08-04-2020, 07:13 PM
Pathfinder

medium reading exact on some and very off on others

I have had many medium readings before and I am quite easy to read for (I think) as all my readings by various people have been very accurate with great details.
I found a medium online and I watched his live readings and he seemed amazing, so I booked him.

He read me and had some very specific details and others could have not been more off.
He tried again the next day, same thing and he said he never had this happen before in all the readings he has been doing. He admitted to not be accurate all the time but not to the extent that I would be getting one specific validations and two other things when I had no idea what he was talking about. He said what he heard was loud and clear and there was no doubt and could not understand either.
It almost felt like the spirits were playing with him, me or us both.

Has anyone ever had this or an explanation?
Old 08-04-2020, 07:54 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are times when you are blocked from a reading, maybe there was someone there that was not good for you to hear from.

As a Medium I know that its a two way flow of energy I have to be open to receive and the spirit has to be open to give. Maybe whom came in did not believe in Mediums and blocked that energy.

I will share what happened to me at a large event. I was the Medium on the stage, and I was doing open audience readings. I would scan the audience and then ask if I could go the person I was drawn to. There was a woman there that I was so drawn to. But I was at a loss to how the message would be received.

What was said to me was by a man, I had not got relation from him just male energy. He clearly said "I do not believe in you, yet I can see you. " and with that the connection was gone. Now this is where I know well that some "fill in the blanks" with more of a message. I never do. I told her this is what I got male, not sure relation and that is what he said. She broke down in tears saying after seeing so many Mediums finally someone reached my Dad and he is OK. He did not believe in Mediums or the After Life, so she wanted to know he was OK and crossed over.

I feel it was just that the lines were crossed your energy and the Mediums energy did not maybe match or whom you wanted simply was not there at that time to leave a message. There too are times when the energy of a stronger sprit will come in and want the have their say instead. I have had this started a message and like you pause a phone call, paused the reading dealt with the other spirit then moved back to my reading.

It is not exact by any means. We do our best is all.

Lynn
Old 08-04-2020, 08:51 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for your explanations.
The medium said that there were about 4-5 spirits. He actually named two of my friends clearly, then would go on to talk about someone in spirit who has a tattoo (I do not know anyone in spirit with such characteristic). This type of information of on and off went on for 45 minutes and we tried two days in a row.
Some details were very exact and others were a total miss. It was so bizarre.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann299
I have had many medium readings before and I am quite easy to read for (I think) as all my readings by various people have been very accurate with great details.
I found a medium online and I watched his live readings and he seemed amazing, so I booked him.

He read me and had some very specific details and others could have not been more off.
He tried again the next day, same thing and he said he never had this happen before in all the readings he has been doing. He admitted to not be accurate all the time but not to the extent that I would be getting one specific validations and two other things when I had no idea what he was talking about. He said what he heard was loud and clear and there was no doubt and could not understand either.

I too was giving messages to a group, and when I stood before this one person, all I heard was "Cold!'.

When I relayed the single word message to the man, he stood there and said"I have not told anybody about this, but I am getting a cold!"

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-04-2020, 09:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann299

If you are repeating over and over to yourself "I want it to be a 7"! and the reader says "7", did the answer come from spirit or was the reader channeling you?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-04-2020, 09:47 AM
Administrator
We are all different I have given many readings, one person I was reading said no to everything I has said to her,
I told her I couldn't change it as spirit were adamant this message was for her,
she came to me later and said I know who you were speaking about I was testing you to see if you were genuine. and you were spot on.

Namaste
Old 11-04-2020, 04:50 PM
Pathfinder

I do not think he was channeling me because some answers were totally wrong and others totally right but I was not thinking about these things at all.

I also was not trying to test him or anything like this. He talked about the fact that I had stomach cramps which I did not and told him, but the very next day, I had really bad stomach cramps. That medium had stated specifically that he does not read into the future.

The whole thing was all very bizarre. We are supposed to try again next week so we shall see what happens.