Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-08-2019, 02:46 AM
Master

My suggestion: put aside all emotions, biases and expectations, deeply relax, turn inward, ask one question, open your mind for an answer, write down exactly what passes through your mind exactly as it comes, later meditate (don't rationalize) on what you wrote down. It works!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
My suggestion: put aside all emotions, biases and expectations, deeply relax, turn inward, ask one question, open your mind for an answer, write down exactly what passes through your mind exactly as it comes, later meditate (don't rationalize) on what you wrote down. It works!

Thanks friend that's basically what Ive been doing having an inward discussion. It does work. Thanks for that. Amen
Old 05-08-2019, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
We lack because we as a people see ourselves as separate from each other. We would be better off to have a unified one world government. These would be stepping stones towards a unified planet and a means of ending most forms of unnecessary sufferings. (Devinely inspired). Amen thanks god.
Be contagious, live your life in a way you want to see the world. It has to start somewhere, why not you? You can't wait for someone else to break the cycle.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:15 AM
Pathfinder
If we accept that there is >free will< then GOD or in fact any other spirits, angels,...can't edit things instead of us, the only thing they can do is to influence us, if we open ourselves enough to it. For example; noone can prevent a person to jump down from a skyscraper, spirits...can only influence a person, not to go on a skyscraper in the first place. But already for this, a person need to be pretty much open and in touch with the ''spirit world'' other way the only thing a person hear is his/her own ego,...They say that LOVE is GOD, our world look very much like godless.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I wish I could give you a happy answer to this one. But without suffering we couldn't grow and evolve. Us and all life forms go through suffering in our life time. Think of a plant that suffers a drought one year. That drought Force's its roots to dig deeper for water. The next time drought occurs that plant won't be as affected as much. Stay strong even the darkest hour only last 60 min.

This reasoning is as good an excuse as any to drop bombs on people, burn them to death, blow the limbs off children, starve them, and in general make them suffer. They'll grow quicker in love and understanding and soon they'll be as we are.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
This reasoning is as good an excuse as any to drop bombs on people, burn them to death, blow the limbs off children, starve them, and in general make them suffer. They'll grow quicker in love and understanding and soon they'll be as we are.
some people can be evil. Let's take Hitler for example. I don't think love and understanding would help people like that.
But what we can do is stop the spread of the hate. Love and understanding is a good place to start. But we really have to think how the evil people come to that kind of power in the first place.
I don't want to drag this thread out of context. The person who started this thread I assume there feeling down. They might not need a reminder of why there feeling the way they are just for the sake of aurgement. Focus on positive and the goal and you'll win.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:06 AM
Master

Quote:
some people can be evil. Let's take Hitler for example. I don't think love and understanding would help people like that.
But what we can do is stop the spread of the hate. Love and understanding is a good place to start. But we really have to think how the evil people come to that kind of power in the first place.

Hitler is often used as an example - rightly. But he's just one of many in various forms and positions, there are plenty of others often hiding away as 'heroes', let's say pilots who drop bombs because 'it was an order'.
The flags fly afterwards and the anthems are played while the injured and maimed bodies of 'the enemy' are lying convulsed in rubble.

So let us indeed spread love and not hate - this means nothing other than helping each other not telling each other what to do or how to live.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:15 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
I wish I could give you a happy answer to this one. But without suffering we couldn't grow and evolve. Us and all life forms go through suffering in our life time. Think of a plant that suffers a drought one year. That drought Force's its roots to dig deeper for water. The next time drought occurs that plant won't be as affected as much. Stay strong even the darkest hour only last 60 min.

Although is obviously true, that life contains suffering, but otherwise such understanding of suffering is wrong. It's not suffering that make people grow, it's love. For example, people in extreme situations as war zones...the only thing what keeps people alive is to think about their loved ones, some episodes of love, joy and peace in their life. Also people that undergo various trauma...memories, imaginations... on something beautiful keep them alive. Suffering never keep people alive, it kills them. Love is that keeps people alive in darkest hours. Anne Frank said in Holocaust; ''In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.'' It's like that saying,...''Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt.'' Also that ''some people can be evil'' as Hitler... there gives no such thing as evil. Evil is for me a scapegoat, running away from understanding of our own culture, psychology behind it....so when there something horrible happens...as various mass shootings..we say ''it was evil...'' no it was not. Same when people have hide in the caves by the storms....they thought the GODS are punishing them. No they didn't, they didn't understand almost anything.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:42 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Of course with a unified peoples there'd be more money to inject into sciences in order to come up with perfect gnome( specimen) and have perfect children wow!! Thanks god a big amen to that theory. (Devinely inspired).

I love the sound of that god. The perfect specimen. Hallelujah. Amen
Old 05-08-2019, 08:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Hitler is often used as an example - rightly. But he's just one of many in various forms and positions, there are plenty of others often hiding away as 'heroes', let's say pilots who drop bombs because 'it was an order'.
The flags fly afterwards and the anthems are played while the injured and maimed bodies of 'the enemy' are lying convulsed in rubble.

So let us indeed spread love and not hate - this means nothing other than helping each other not telling each other what to do or how to live.
I really wish this world was a perfect place. Peace Harmon, 72°f and sunny everyday. But it's not. But one can't let that infect you. These people who flew the aeroplane's probably really felt they were doing the right thing. They felt they were protecting there country. I believe they were. Wouldn't you fight for what you believe in? As a whole people believe in different things. Like Hitler belived all Jews should die. I believe everyone is equal. I would be willing to fight for equality. To give "the bad guy" love and understanding probably won't work simply because for example I'll never understand why people should die because of there race/religion. But we can change the masses one person at a time to do good for humanity. It's all about one's attitude twords a topic.