Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 06-08-2019, 01:01 PM
Master

My awareness expanded to infinite

Not just once, while in deep meditation, my body became infinitely huge or infinitely small, last night it happened once again, the thing is that this time I lost any sense of dimensions, from nowhere I started to lose any sense of my body, then I started to lose any sense of my room, it was like I lost any sense of what I am and who I am, you know, I just "existed" and that's it, then I became afraid of this experience but I decided to go on no matter what.I think I spent like 10-20 minutes in this state, it's hard to measure the time because there was no sense of time, I am just guessing, anyway, then I started to feel poweful waves of energy, I don't know how to describe this experience.. anyway, at first I was scared but then I decided that I have to go on no matter what untill finally I just decided to wake up.When I woke up from meditation, everything was so so strange, I was looking at my body thinking: "This is my real body?"; I was looking at the room trying to make sense of what I see, then, I fell asleep.

To tell you the truth, when I woke up I had the feeling that I am outside my body, giving commands to my body to change its position, I was watching my arms and I was thinking where I am because I did not felt that I am "inside" my body.
Old 13-08-2019, 08:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Not just once, while in deep meditation, my body became infinitely huge or infinitely small, last night it happened once again, the thing is that this time I lost any sense of dimensions, from nowhere I started to lose any sense of my body, then I started to lose any sense of my room, it was like I lost any sense of what I am and who I am, you know, I just "existed" and that's it, then I became afraid of this experience but I decided to go on no matter what.I think I spent like 10-20 minutes in this state, it's hard to measure the time because there was no sense of time, I am just guessing, anyway, then I started to feel poweful waves of energy, I don't know how to describe this experience.. anyway, at first I was scared but then I decided that I have to go on no matter what untill finally I just decided to wake up.When I woke up from meditation, everything was so so strange, I was looking at my body thinking: "This is my real body?"; I was looking at the room trying to make sense of what I see, then, I fell asleep.

To tell you the truth, when I woke up I had the feeling that I am outside my body, giving commands to my body to change its position, I was watching my arms and I was thinking where I am because I did not felt that I am "inside" my body.

Woww you are at a very powerful stage, keep going. Your are letting go and becoming who you really are, which is not the body. Is it your body expanding or your consciousness? My guess is your consciousness is expanding an your letting go of your body, which is great. Some call that the 1st jhana

That's the thing we are not inside our body like a ghost or something inside the body or head. I had a glimpse of this. My consciousness expanded and i felt like you said i was watching my body walking around like i was outside of my body. Almost like my body was walking inside my head it felt like, very weird but realized it's your consciousness that expands and not inside my head but my consciousness.

There is a sense of freedom if you can be like that and that's a first step of enlightenment so i read so keep going, your doing great.

I would suggest self-inquiry were you look for yourself. You first start with the body and move on to your head and mind and so on...If you say i am the body then you ask the question am i aware of my body and if answer is yes then you can't be your body because you are aware of your body so it can't be your body as YOU are aware of your body, so keep looking. You will know if you find YOU and it's not an answer but a state of being. You will know it when it happens like you did sort of.
Old 13-08-2019, 08:38 PM
Master
Really excellent profound spiritual experience. Infinite expansion is connection to the crown chakra. Waking up feeling "I am not the body" feeling means you were in your soul body. Pray for the grace to continue. Try to sustain this and follow the lead of your Inner Guide.