Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-06-2019, 09:32 AM
Newbie ;)

A figure peering over me

My insight and feeling of any negative presence or vibes are highly intact. But I had an OBE a few months back I still can’t figure out.
One day I was in a meditative state. Concentrating on my channeling skills. I fell into my normal state of conscious comfort. Sometimes my eyes flicker while meditating. I was still in this state but my eyes felt like they were opening (when I knew they were still closed). I begin to see a female looking over me, one I was not too familiar with. They did not have a negative presence whatsoever. But they were hovering over me in a white shirt. Brunette hair and brown eyes( I believe). I could feel her hair on my face, it felt INCREDIBLY REAL. I did enter a a bit of a panic mode, and as soon as I pulled myself out, the ringing I usually hear (when my guardians are attempting to communicate with me) became the loudest it has ever been. I asked saint Michael to cut the communication off for a while( be careful what you wish for, it took me some time to rebuild a strong connection to my supernatural capabilities again.) because I was simply afraid of what I just experienced.
The soul did not have a harmful presence, but more of an observational prescience. I know I have two ancestors watching over me as my guardians, but this spirit did not resemble either of them at any age.
Has anyone had this experience before? This was right around the time I started my ascension process. Could this have anything to do with it? Is this soul connected to me in a form of a TF’s inner child ? I also was doing some of my own inner child work, could this be related?
Please send some feedback, because I cannot make heads or tails of this experience.
Old 21-07-2019, 04:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Maybe you manifested an curious entity with your energy work. I have had similar experiences with different entities just appearing out of no where in my energetic feild