Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-05-2018, 09:52 AM
Master

Amelius presents the new age gospel :)
That part about our wills aligning is so true though, and a lot of Amelius you say is true or along the right lines from Christian perspective, but it's still new age as it's focused on the mind and consciousness.

Christianity is more earthy than that it deals directly with the soul via direct personal salvation, it's emotional. God is our soul's counterpart, if the mind is advanced by that it's a side effect or gift.
there is fascinating tension and interplay between this Christ consciousness idea and spiritual type salvation that is hard to place
Old 03-05-2018, 07:40 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Regarding the triune Godhead, there is unity. But Amilius, with respect to the final judgement wherein all of humanity participates, as depicted in the Book of Revelation, don't you feel that there is an end to incarnations, which after all involve time?
Which we are to understand is "illusory", from science?
That, decisions and judgement involves the actual person and soul?
Rather that, or you feel that those scriptures are merely religious rhetoric.

Please teach all of us how God has a God, yet there is one God? John 20:17, Rev 3:12
Old 03-05-2018, 11:37 PM
Suspended
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Please teach all of us how God has a God, yet there is one God? John 20:17, Rev 3:12

My wild guess is : there's only one God for our worship purpose but not other Gods. He's the one founder God of Christianity. Then he's the God of Gods.
Old 03-05-2018, 11:39 PM
Master
Quote:

I'm really not interested in getting involved with JW viewpoint and reasoning. Which is a perception from the organic exclusively, and disregards and dismisses the difference involving what is Spirit.
Quite a while back I gave you an example of the cup in an aquarium of water, which when taken out is the same water. You ignore, and dismiss due to indoctrination.
Because you are indoctrinated. It is errant focus on the part of a cult, errant reasoning.
The description of such, a cult, being the denial of the deity of Christ... and, salvation by God's grace through faith, in Him and His atoning work.

I've explained also why the Almighty is called Savior and Redeemer in the old testament, involving the atoning practices, after the Law was given through Moses.

I've posted scriptures also from Revelation, again dismissed by you. Involving the unity, and same description of the Almighty, and Jesus Christ, His Son.
Revelation 1:8, 11, - 21:6 - 22:13.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-05-2018, 05:31 AM
Master
Quote:
IChill: ...maybe I am fallen in grace.
grace is "the free and unmerited favor of God". it is given freely, and not
earned through any particular means. you have not fallen from grace!
Quote:
IChill:...let the healing begin....
agreed.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:40 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarmind
My wild guess is : there's only one God for our worship purpose but not other Gods. He's the one founder God of Christianity. Then he's the God of Gods.

There are 34,000 mass of confusion religions claiming to be christian--One is.
Yes the God of Israel in the OT= a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah)--thus the new religion( Acts 24:5) Jesus started--Serves that God and accepts Jesus as the Messiah--thayt leaves out about 33,990 of those religions as false religion. about 10 others on earth one could still look at.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:43 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
I'm really not interested in getting involved with JW viewpoint and reasoning. Which is a perception from the organic exclusively, and disregards and dismisses the difference involving what is Spirit.
Quite a while back I gave you an example of the cup in an aquarium of water, which when taken out is the same water. You ignore, and dismiss due to indoctrination.
Because you are indoctrinated. It is errant focus on the part of a cult, errant reasoning.
The description of such, a cult, being the denial of the deity of Christ... and, salvation by God's grace through faith, in Him and His atoning work.

I've explained also why the Almighty is called Savior and Redeemer in the old testament, involving the atoning practices, after the Law was given through Moses.

I've posted scriptures also from Revelation, again dismissed by you. Involving the unity, and same description of the Almighty, and Jesus Christ, His Son.
Revelation 1:8, 11, - 21:6 - 22:13.

In the OT--The only savior there was at that point was YHWH. Jesus did not become savior until he completed his task on earth and lived sinless all the way to death. Then he became savior--Yet it was YHWH who did all of it through Jesus.It was YHWH who made the name Jesus above other names. Not to say what Jesus did isnt astounding in itself.

You twist what revelation says.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:47 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
grace is "the free and unmerited favor of God". it is given freely, and not
earned through any particular means. you have not fallen from grace!

agreed.

You should have listened to Jesus--Matt 7:21-23--- Only those living now to do Jesus Father' will get to enter his kingdom( recieve grace, salvation, be saved)

In a satan ruled system, its a guarantee it will be the hardest accomplishment any mortal can achieve to live now to do Gods will. And even then, its still grace--because ALL fall short of the glory of God. Few will enter that kingdom Jesus said.
Old 05-05-2018, 04:55 AM
Master
So kjw, you just agreed that, "all have sinned and fallen short..."
Only the Almighty Himself is sinless. Which reveals the nature and identity of Jesus. Who you just stated lived a sinless life, and was without sin.

Anyone can examine also the Revelation scriptures
of chapter 1, verses 8 and 11, with chapters 21:6 and 22:13 .
In doing so, see what is apparent.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-05-2018, 08:41 AM
Suspended
Knower

Quote:
There are 34,000 mass of confusion religions claiming to be christian--One is.
Yes the God of Israel in the OT= a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah)--thus the new religion( Acts 24:5) Jesus started--Serves that God and accepts Jesus as the Messiah--thayt leaves out about 33,990 of those religions as false religion. about 10 others on earth one could still look at.

This is about human greedy mind and self intoxicated mind or predestination or wrong perception...... And there are many different reasons to act and react at that circumstances of society. It's too popular and someone may think that's the best way to be near with God and Jesus.