Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 29-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Silly thing this is that you expect me to give evidence to one who has so little faith. I share openly... and to those who have faith I will show the path. Evidence is for those who have no faith in the unseen, because they live in the world limited by knowledge, while the world of imagination day by day shows us its power to shape the world.

What I told you in my second post you can either explore or cast away. But I am not the only one who sees proof of that truth, even the teachings are full with the evidence you seek.

To establish your position of I being silly, all is required is for you to say who it is that you personally know that has walked out of this world with their physically body, give their name, date of birth, and time of transition from this world by ascension. If you can do this, there should not be a grave marker.

It has nothing to do with what I believe, or do not believe, it has all to do with what you present is more than just blind faith.
Old 29-07-2016, 10:51 PM
Master
um ... why is this an issue?

is the physical body so essential to self identity that it is too disturbing to recognize it's temporal nature so "taking it with you" becomes a desirable goal?

sorry but this thread is rather confusing for me. clarification, please.

i also find it a bit irritating that once again some female entity, a "Her", is being blamed for man's hang ups. "She" is holding him back. "She" is "bogging him down in a quagmire". ugh and sigh.
Old 29-07-2016, 11:06 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
um ... why is this an issue?

is the physical body so essential to self identity that it is too disturbing to recognize it's temporal nature so "taking it with you" becomes a desirable goal?

sorry but this thread is a tad confusing for me.

i also find it a bit irritating that once again some female entity, a "Her", is being blamed for hang ups man has. "She" is holding him back. "She" is "bogging him down in a quagmire". ugh.

The issue here which you speak upon is not the issue. The issue is the original post herein this thread which others refuse to deal with. Should you have taken time to have read, your "um ... why is this an issue?" and word thereafter would not have been energized to present.

Should you care to address the contents of the topic post in this thread, maybe, just maybe we, together can get this thread back aligned.
Old 29-07-2016, 11:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjufa
Should you care to address the contents of the topic post in this thread, maybe, just maybe we, together can get this thread back aligned.

oh i read it and there's nothing wrong w/ my reading comprehension skills but i still don't get where you're coming from, which is why i asked for clarification. never mind tho ... you don't really seem to want to communicate or allow for free flow of ideas or even have a wish to clarify your own ideas.

meh! not worth the effort. have a nice day.
Old 30-07-2016, 10:28 AM
Master
Quote:
oh i read it and there's nothing wrong w/ my reading comprehension skills but i still don't get where you're coming from, which is why i asked for clarification. never mind tho ... you don't really seem to want to communicate or allow for free flow of ideas or even have a wish to clarify your own ideas.

meh! not worth the effort. have a nice day.

I came to conclusion awhile back. He states these subjects but, when confronted about them does not provide any basis for his beliefs. Only questions others like he has the only answers.

Iamjufa, soon you shall know the truth. I hope you find it enlightening!
Old 30-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
I came to conclusion awhile back. He states these subjects but, when confronted about them does not provide any basis for his beliefs. Only questions others like he has the only answers.

Iamjufa, soon you shall know the truth. I hope you find it enlightening!

Your conclusion, as that of Internal Q are fruitless. Both of you have entered discussion I've started not dealing the context of the theme, but with question, as our first encounter which had nothing to do with the subject matter, and when answered realize your psychological game has been discovered.

For instant, Internal Q stated he inquired of me for clarification of the topic. From a reading, one will note his inquires is about an off-topic discussion which Melahin and I were indulging in which had nothing to do with the original text. Internal Q made no mention of any part of the original theme, except of having read it, and asked for clarification because of being confused, which is not true.

It does not matter to me what you say, with the exception of lying concerning your indulgence with me on topic contents, which neither of you have done.

For the both of you, just be truthful when dealing with people, for others can read, and they can determine for themselves whether you are gaming, or being real.

You have entered this conversation not to comment on it, as others will see, to be partial and untruthful in doing so.

Y'all have a better day you here! And remember, when you play games, you are subject to have games played on you.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Internal Q made no mention of any part of the original theme, except of having read it, and asked for clarification because of being confused, which is not true.

i couldn't figure out what your "original theme" was so my confusion and request for clarification was not a disingenuous ploy.

i can't care now what you mean in your OP but i would prefer you not post spurious assumptions about my motivations.

thank you and have a nice day.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
i couldn't figure out what your "original theme" was so my confusion and request for clarification was not a disingenuous ploy.

i can't care now what you mean in your OP but i would prefer you not post spurious assumptions about my motivations.

thank you and have a nice day.

Let be truthful here. Your intrusion into this theme mentioned nothing concerning your confusion about the contents of the "original theme." Anyone who will read your entrance into this post will see you entered speaking about the off-topic subject of gaia and walking out of this world with ones flesh body.

Whether you care or not about the "original theme" has nothing to do with me, just be honest when presenting something concerning myself is what I request.

Concerning your statement "spurious assumptions about my motivations," the lie you told speak about your motive of not being truthful. And now, since this conversation between you and I is not about the topic. I take my leave of it, and you. Peace out!
Old 30-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Concerning your statement "spurious assumptions about my motivations," the lie you told speak about your motive of not being truthful. And now, since this conversation between you and I is not about the topic. I take my leave of it, and you. Peace out!

calling another person, a total stranger, a "liar" is generally considered rude (just fyi), especially if the alleged lie was merely a request for more information.

but we're done here. right? i won't "intrude" on your publicly displayed thread posted on a public forum designed for the exchange of ideas and you won't cast further aspersions on my character. okay?
Old 30-07-2016, 05:00 PM
Master

I think @Internal_Queries adressed your OP very well, and so did I. You obviously does not. So why dont you honestly tell us what your intent with this thread is.