Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 28-01-2012, 04:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
There's really no need to be sorry - you didn't cause a problem to be sorry about and I'm not unhappy - thanks for your thoughts, though.
Thank you also mac, and I do love you.
Old 28-01-2012, 04:25 AM
mac

"With Spiritualism, adherents tend to believe that they have received the answer about the next life directly from someone in the spirit realm. Therefore the answer they have received - or someone else has received, but it makes sense to them - MUST be the correct one: how can someone IN the spirit world be giving them incorrect information ABOUT the spirit world?"

This is an over-simplification.

Experienced adherents apply caution to all communications and even simple-minded mac counsels that just because an incarnate has said something it doesn't automatically mean it's correct. Seekers may not fully understand that.

Anyone can apply, and should be encouraged to apply, a reasonable level of caution. I certainly suggest that to anyone engaging in communications with discarnates.
Old 28-01-2012, 04:33 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
"With Spiritualism, adherents tend to believe that they have received the answer about the next life directly from someone in the spirit realm. Therefore the answer they have received - or someone else has received, but it makes sense to them - MUST be the correct one: how can someone IN the spirit world be giving them incorrect information ABOUT the spirit world?"

This is an over-simplification.

Experienced adherents apply caution to all communications and even simple-minded mac counsels that just because an incarnate has said something it doesn't automatically mean it's correct. Seekers may not fully understand that.

Anyone can apply, and should be encouraged to apply, a reasonable level of caution. I certainly suggest that to anyone engaging in communications with discarnates.

But not all Spiritualists have the experience or the simple-minded wisdom that Mac does. They can't discern as well as he can.
Old 28-01-2012, 04:41 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
But not all Spiritualists have the experience or the simple-minded wisdom that Mac does. They can't discern as well as he can.

thanks - that's kind - I'm touched
Old 28-01-2012, 01:02 PM
deepsea

I'll agree with that opinion.
Your straight forward application to Spiritualism is thorough and clear in all your opinions.
Thank you,Mac.