Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Master
look ... i apologise if i'm seeming disrespectful of the quests of others, especially Balder44, with whom i've been butting heads. i admit that i get a tad frustrated when i try to interject a different perspective on an ancient concept only to be told my perspective lacks merit because it's not a perspective held by many others.

StephenK clarified my position well. perhaps better than i could since i've been emotionally (egotisticly) invested in the ongoing argument. inner explorations and discoveries made there are not easily discribed in text but surfice to say that what i discovered was so vast and overwhelmingly powerful as to be inconceivable by any human and i was thus deeply humbled (and i was only "seeing" the human matrix. there is more, infinitely more.). i realized then that it was hubris for me to believe i could control such a phenom to further my own desires.
Old 25-02-2011, 04:39 PM
LightBearer

The subject of soul choice, is not to be taken literally, it is not like on the material where in order to make a choice, you may stand at a window and decide what you might like or what size fits.

Choice is a vibrational thing, you are drawn to a path depending on your vibration, all other paths, (or doorways) will cause a degree of anxiety for your soul and thus you will avoid them for fear of the worst happening.

depending on the path (or doorway) which you are drawn to, will dictate the why's and wherefore's of your next life, or indeed if their is a next life. hence the only souls who truly choose are those who are liberated completely and can see all path's or doorways without anxiety and then choose the one which we feel is most important to our development. (everyone else drifts)

that is why spiritual development is all about remaining centred focused, and alligned with the higher good of all. we intend at our highest levels to increase our vibration through development, and karma rectification in order that we stop drifting and can truly choose.

no-one, can come down here spin around like a tasmanian devil leaving karmic impressions and then decide its not for them (ultimately meaning that other souls must clear up their mess behind them) and not come back. It does not work that way im afraid.

the subject of choice is a very dangerous one (in the way it is portrayed by many.... sugesting that whatever we are experiencing is what we asked for), no one chooses to come back and starve in the desert, no one chooses to be raped or interfered with, these are the choices of selfish and extremely low vibration individuals who are stuck in the world of matter and dont care much about who suffers as a result of their actions. The victims must then work through these events setting which otherwise should not happen (thus not only physically hurting them but spiritually also).

It is disgusting to assume that these things are chosen, they are not and suggesting such does more harm than good to those who have suffered at the hands of others.
Old 25-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Master
well, one has to be conscious to make "soul choices" but as a pre-physically manifested pure vibration there is no "you" or "me" or "i" to make choices. the Universe does It's thing. we enjoy the illusion of choice while we reside in bodies and express ourselves as personalities but IMO, in my experience, we all end up relinquishing our illusion of control and surrender to "God".
Old 25-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
It is disgusting to assume that these things are chosen, they are not and suggesting such does more harm than good to those who have suffered at the hands of others.

i couldn't agree more with this. thank you.
Old 25-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i couldn't agree more with this. thank you.

I guess this means that I don't get to come back as a surgeon as I have been told. Too bad, I could've been very helpful as such. What with my previous experience as a teacher and again in this experience. I also spent 20 years in the medical field. Maybe I'll catch a break and slide in as the surgeon I've been giving intent to. I'm sure something/someone will find me a good place in my next journey. Luck of the draw perhaps.

I'm glad that you have someone along with you in belief, its good to have conformation.
Old 25-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Baldr44

Here is an interesting channeled message from Erik who committed suicide and is now working to help others better understand the nonphysical reality.

His mother asks him through medium:
Me: —or is there one part of your multidimensional self that has an Erikness quality and another part that has another personality, like your evil twin?

Erik (chuckling): No, it all stems from the same thing; it’s all the same DNA, it’s all the same package, but the life that each part of the multidimensional self lives and chooses to live can shape them to have different angers, or loves, or hobbies. The core of it is exactly the same.
From channelingerik.com
Old 25-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
I guess this means that I don't get to come back as a surgeon as I have been told. Too bad, I could've been very helpful as such. What with my previous experience as a teacher and again in this experience. I also spent 20 years in the medical field. Maybe I'll catch a break and slide in as the surgeon I've been giving intent to. I'm sure something/someone will find me a good place in my next journey. Luck of the draw perhaps.

I'm glad that you have someone along with you in belief, its good to have conformation.

Balder44? just believe whatever you want. is your faith in your belief system so fragile that my little interjection of perception can cause it to be broken? if you believe you can manipulate the Universe into manifesting you as a surgeon then continue with your efforts. shall it be assumed that you intend to remanifest on Earth during a timeline that requires surgeons? i mean, there might alternate Earths where surgery as we understand it is no longer practiced. or you might end up on a planet where your human skills don't even apply. the possibilities are literally endless.
Old 26-02-2011, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandybytheSea
Oh my, one goes away for a few weeks and comes back to all manner of strange posts.

OK, where do we start. The soul possessing the body? No, that's not even worth a comment.

I've done close to 1,000 regressions and I've heard the same reasons for incarnating over and over again from all manner of people - believers and skeptics alike.

Who chose this incarnation for you? I did, of course, with the help of my guides.

Why did you choose to be blind, disabled, whatever else? Because it was necessary for my soul evolution. Note: I rarely if ever hear the word "karma" - although I often hear the perfect scenario for a karmic situation, such as a person who in a previous life lacked compassion for their disabled child and then chose - I repeat CHOSE - to return as a disabled child in order to raise their consciousness by understanding what it's like to be a disabled child.

How often I hear (never in regressions, of course, only in places like forums and religious gatherings) how we are helpless and will-less, have no control over our incarnations or even the circumstances of our lives, how we are all victims of God's anger, or are hapless nobodies finding ourselves incarnated by a whim of the universe. What a great way to become totally powerless! Ain't my fault I'm fat boring lazy and ugly, it's God's fault.

Hi infamousjovian! I, too, am very much a believer (no, believer isn't the correct word, accepter is probably better) of alien life - and I have actually regressed quite a few people who have had lifetimes on other planets. What are the odds that you'll reincarnate on earth? About the same as reincarnating as a pleadian, a zeta reticulum, or on any other planet or dimension throughout the endless universe. Some souls may be having their first experience as a human (and I think we all know at least a few of those, lol), while some just prefer earth. I've heard earth is actually one of the most difficult incarnations, and it's a brave soul who chooses it - so everyone take a bow!

nice post...I have to agree about this place being a difficult incarnation...and we do need to recognise that...we are so much more than we often give ourselves and one another credit for...

cheers!
7L
Old 26-02-2011, 04:30 AM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
Balder44? just believe whatever you want. is your faith in your belief system so fragile that my little interjection of perception can cause it to be broken? if you believe you can manipulate the Universe into manifesting you as a surgeon then continue with your efforts. shall it be assumed that you intend to remanifest on Earth during a timeline that requires surgeons? i mean, there might alternate Earths where surgery as we understand it is no longer practiced. or you might end up on a planet where your human skills don't even apply. the possibilities are literally endless.

There will be a need here on this physical earth plain. No, I am not in the least bit intimated by your belief, I was being sarcastic.I dont have to manipulate anything. Why would I end up somewhere other than where I desire? I agree the possibilities are endless. However probabilities also come into play. Probable futures are set in motion by ones intent. Did you not read my post from a nonphysical being who is being channeled? Oops, you probably don't get channeling either, witchcraft right?

Again, Erik's mom is working with a medium his response to his mother's questions;His mom's question,
"Well, so does each self have a different personality or , uh, I mean, let’s take the whole multidimensional self; does it have a uniqueness about it as a whole, like does your multidimensional self have an Erikness—
Erik: Yes, and—
Mom: —or is there one part of your multidimensional self that has an Erikness quality and another part that has another personality, like your evil twin?
Jamie (medium) laughs.
Erik (chuckling): No, it all stems from the same thing; it’s all the same DNA, it’s all the same package, but the life that each part of the multidimensional self lives and chooses to live can shape them to have different angers, or loves, or hobbies. The core of it is exactly the same.
Mom: I see. So the core is Erik with the Erikness essence or quality
Erik: Yeah, I’m all Erik.
Mom: Okay. Anything else different about being discarnate?
(Long pause)
Jamie(medium) (chuckling): He pauses; he kind of looks up and goes, “It’s just so much more free!”
http://www.channelingerik.com/

I'm certain that you will find a problem with channeling to justify your reasoning. My wife channels her spirit guide and I channel mine as well and the information I share comes directly from them. Can't wait to hear your response to this one.
Love and Light
Jake
Old 26-02-2011, 05:06 AM
Master
hi again Balder44, whew! sure glad you were just being sarcastic. next time you're being sarcastic you might want to include a /snark/ indicator at the end of your sarcastic text. sometimes/oftimes it's hard to tell in text when someone is sneering at you.

i'm not sure what you expect me to find in that Erik thing. i didn't know Erik so any purported message from him from the "beyond" has no relevance to me.