Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-10-2015, 11:31 PM
Pathfinder

Auras, Energy Vampires, Blindness

For years I have been interested in stuff like this, reading on chakras and listening to different binaural beats and other things. Recently I have began to believe that this stuff is actually real after testing to see if my energy was being drained by people near me. I realized that my abilities physically and mentally were dropping in the moment and after it happened, and I even heard them speak about "feeding" or rather "eating". Since then ive started doing some minor research on auras, and I noticed that there was a small, possibly greyish outline around my hands and fingers.

from what ive read however, grey is for unlear intention, and that i should have other colors or layers around me. I cannot see any of them and im also not sure that the one that i do see is valid.

Can someone confirm or debunk this? and if confirmed, how do i see more? howcome i cant see more?

EXTRA: theres a very physically noticeable feeling in the middle of my forehead, what people would call the third eye or something. I asked only one person about it, but they just debunked it as my frontal lobe growing. If thats the case, why isnt my whole forehead experiencing this, and not just this one area of it?
Old 22-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Newbie ;)

The greyish outline is the most basic component of your aura, it's the one most people can see without practice or talent. The sensation on your forehead comes because energy has flowed to that area(indigo chakra has a major point in the center of the forehead).

If you want to see more colors in your aura you can either close your eyelids and see what colors appear or you can look into a Thousand Petal Lotus picture (google sahasrara black and white).
Old 22-10-2015, 12:33 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chak117
For years I have been interested in stuff like this, reading on chakras and listening to different binaural beats and other things. Recently I have began to believe that this stuff is actually real after testing to see if my energy was being drained by people near me. I realized that my abilities physically and mentally were dropping in the moment and after it happened, and I even heard them speak about "feeding" or rather "eating". Since then ive started doing some minor research on auras, and I noticed that there was a small, possibly greyish outline around my hands and fingers.

from what ive read however, grey is for unlear intention, and that i should have other colors or layers around me. I cannot see any of them and im also not sure that the one that i do see is valid.

Can someone confirm or debunk this? and if confirmed, how do i see more? howcome i cant see more?

EXTRA: theres a very physically noticeable feeling in the middle of my forehead, what people would call the third eye or something. I asked only one person about it, but they just debunked it as my frontal lobe growing. If thats the case, why isnt my whole forehead experiencing this, and not just this one area of it?

If you can relax your eyes a little, and glance, but not stare, at people who have a plain background behind them, you might start to see colors.
Old 16-07-2019, 07:32 AM
Pathfinder

ive tried this several times. you know how if you stare at a lightbulb long enough and close your eyes? the image you see when you close them is what the aura sort of looks like: like an image "burned" into your vision