Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Guide

???

Before reading any further just look at the matrix below and take a bit time. First then go ahead in the text below the image.

In daily life prepositions work in such a way that you are not aware that you have them, or it would not really be a preposition that determines your response. Alright now from a mathematical side the solution is 2, because the fist two lines are not connected to the last line, there are no plus signs connecting them. From the side of the mind, it's eager to apply its content to any situation without necessarily being really open in every moment. The title says "90% Fail answer?" which might tempt some minds to think its a statement that 90% of all people who look upon this come up with an answer that is not an adequate solution to the question mark. But the title is also ending with a question mark that has no built-in imperative.

Life is just like that - nobody asked you to do anything, it has not asked you for any solution and it has not posed you any question. What you have going on in yourself you will just do in any situation, the context, questions, answers and work is derived from you.

Take action on what you love and you enjoy, you can't help but have an effect in the world and God made you exactly this way. So why not live fully in every moment if existence has brought you forward exactly this way?

Take it easy, I love you
Old 02-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Master

Quote:

Life is just like that - nobody asked you to do anything, it has not asked you for any solution and it has not posed you any question. What you have going on in yourself you will just do in any situation, the context, questions, answers and work is derived from you.

Take action on what you love and you enjoy, you can't help but have an effect in the world and God made you exactly this way. So why not live fully in every moment if existence has brought you forward exactly this way? [/font]

Take it easy, I love you

For this to happen would mean one has to see they ask, how do you give that up. What if someone asked you to do something and didn't know or see that they asked. Don't we ask but not call it asking.

This is just from my experience and 1st hand experience, I have not known anyone with whom I have come in contact with who have not asked. Some times it is evident and something it is not. But I know what you mean. Are all the small groups the same, all associations quite large. I can only speak in the number of 100's and 1.

Hopefully we are evolving toward this idea. I think we are still in the why stage. This is the goal.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:11 AM
Pathfinder
Hey Lukas

Is the answer to the equation not 1?

2 times 0 is 0 plus 1 equals 1
Old 03-05-2015, 08:10 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumen

That's what I thought too. My maths is bad ... but it's not that bad!

Or maybe the fact that we are questioning the solution says something about us ... ?
Old 03-05-2015, 09:15 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Hey Lukas

Ah, but the multiplying is done first, then the addition/subtraction.

But I felt the point being put across had something to do with solving the bottom line of the equation,
not that it's always useful to project ones own thoughts onto everyone else.
And the question mark against something that isn't a question.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:37 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Ah, but the multiplying is done first, then the addition/subtraction...

Oh yeah, that BIDMAS/BODMAS thingymajig.

My maths is that bad.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Hey Lukas

Thinks it's 1 as well.

I looked the puzzle up and saw the answer claimed to be 30, but 1 still arrive at 1. I am so intrigued with the puzzle. Where I was looking at

1+1+1+1+1
1+1+1+1+1

but it can be

1+1+1+1+11+1+1+.... etc

I know I missed this possibility.

I saw two lines and didn't connect them. Part of a paradigm.

I get that now.

Ahh, I get it now, the placement of the bracket.

I'd say 90% did fail to see 11 if that's the agenda (point),

Is this suppose to be a difference in what is and what I think it is.

Godddddddd........ math is as complicated as spirituality it seems...... I found I had two paradigms. lol. Tricky....tricky... and was I ready to argue.

lol.... had to add this Freudian slip I saw. I used 1 instead of I.....lol. I found I was in a loop and how it is already decided and spills out.