Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 06-07-2012, 06:49 AM
birlikilmi

"NEW" GOLDEN AGE

NEW GOLDEN AGE

Dear Ones; there is now a new seed and it os giving sound to skies, societies and endless pages for future.

Earth doesn't play hard to get. It says to everyone to "pass and and deserve".

Those who know earth as the "SEED OF LIGHT" should know that increasing the light means the unites to be coded by light.

Everyone comprehends their own hearts through the wisdom of indulgence. These are games... We have given Koran to earth. This Koran is now doing " Paging of Breath".

Earth, is a field where the human race boundaries designated from alive hearts by the technique of Divine.

Those who don't come down on earth can not be processioning, can not be coding and can not give voice of his essence with light.

If we are on earth, it is because we have deserved it.

The whole aim is for this fact to be understood.

Everyone finds his own path and does coding in his path.

The art of earth is recorded with the Light of Earth.

Each one of us becomes Amon; We become Haton and seed the time and become Koran.

We all have one aim; to get UNITED.

The technique of Unity has gained importance to control the seeds. While everyone is coding their own hearts, unless they get united, reaching the sources is not possible.

Lecterns entering earth are entering with their hearts. The wisdom of Unity is the dominant wisdom. It turns the light of earth and seeds the time.

He who combines the organisations, gives birth.

He who becomes Amon and comes on earth and becomes Haton by turning the lights on, is the vitality that codes a brand new life page in the vessels of sound.

Each one of us turned the lights in as coding earth. Earth has been coded by a new " Rabbi Termination." We have reached a new Source of Time. Here there are species that are Koran to earth. We have taken all of them and recorded the, We have coded the legislations with the working seeds and recorded it to Life Pages. We did grub from cases and gave sound with Source Register.

We have established Unity to new times and news restricted codes and added those united that recorded to the sources with light. We haven't finished the duty yet. However we have given voice to unities with no restrictions in our hearts and sources of Light.

Each one of us might have a different aim. We got the Supremes to be listened to the troops and increased their lights and got united.

" NEW GOLDEN AGE"; overcoming evil in the intensive light of one Source Seed and is getting united with the unions and become United Light and legislate.

From now on future pages will be Koran and time will be coded. Superealityofhumanity
Old 06-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Master
I can't accept this Im sorry....i don't follow the Koran......I listen to the voice of God within me.....and that is my truth......never the Koran.......many blessings
Old 07-07-2012, 06:44 AM
Master
My truth is that
Quote:
We all have one aim; to get UNITED.

Blessings,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-07-2012, 03:08 PM
DayLight1555

The messages are given within each religion. And only the followers of that religion would accept the message. So Koran followers receive their messages and Bible followers receive theirs.

But basically the message's main point was that if people unite, then they will reach a good place. Unification is always a desirable goal. And also being enlightened and knowing truth and wisdom is the desired outcome. And connecting with "someone out here" (be it God or the Source or whatever) is the desired outcome which will come because of unification. Unification will bring us into a new era.

But of course Christians, when they hear the messages, think that unification of Christians is the goal. Koran followers think that everyone will be unified under Koran. And so on...

But everyone is missing the point: the birth of something new will take place when all are united under something new, leaving their own little separate beliefs and practices.

But that is to happen in a distant future..
Old 15-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555

But everyone is missing the point: the birth of something new will take place when all are united under something new, leaving their own little separate beliefs and practices.

But that is to happen in a distant future..

I kind of see this differently. The divine desire is that every separate belief and practice is accepted by the human community. That we have all found the divine within.

That there are 6.5 billion belief systems that are all in harmony with each other.

That something new is unique to each of us.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-07-2012, 01:48 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I kind of see this differently. The divine desire is that every separate belief and practice is accepted by the human community. That we have all found the divine within.

That there are 6.5 billion belief systems that are all in harmony with each other.

That something new is unique to each of us.

John

I believe that at this time most religions hold only little tiny highly distorted pieces of truth. All are wrong in some way, including non religious views. And because they are all wrong to some degree, they can't unify. Some views are contradictory to others. Christians for example believe that only those who believe in Jesus will go to heaven. So I am wondering how it would be possible to have harmony among contradictory beliefs...
Old 16-07-2012, 02:03 AM
Sybilline

I had no idea it was from the Koran til I saw it at the bottom and some words in the middle. Good message. :)
Old 16-07-2012, 02:05 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
I believe that at this time most religions hold only little tiny highly distorted pieces of truth. All are wrong in some way, including non religious views. And because they are all wrong to some degree, they can't unify. Some views are contradictory to others. Christians for example believe that only those who believe in Jesus will go to heaven. So I am wondering how it would be possible to have harmony among contradictory beliefs...

I am guessing it will end when people stop asserting that they are right, and just respect others and if they think they are right, then understand that others are growing. That is harmonious though not necessarily agreeing on the same things all the time... I've seen it happen in a small scale, I am sure it can happen on a bigger scale?
Old 16-07-2012, 04:01 AM
Guide
Actually this resonated with me. I really hope its true. Most of us aren't even aware of the battle that is taking place in our meta consciousness. If we could win the internal struggle on a collective level it would.. well it would be awesome. I hope its not just wishful thinking from the super conscious.
Old 19-07-2012, 04:38 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
I am guessing it will end when people stop asserting that they are right, and just respect others and if they think they are right, then understand that others are growing. That is harmonious though not necessarily agreeing on the same things all the time... I've seen it happen in a small scale, I am sure it can happen on a bigger scale?

Yes, it's a good point.

But I am wondering, if this is the unity that the poster was talking about? Or something more? I heard that it's possible (for life) to become unified to the point of telepathic communication... I am wondering if that kind of unity will be possible and is the one he is talking about... because that's when people will be able to communicate with "the source"...and be open to such communication, connected, aware...?