Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Seeker
Today I am grateful for Gratitude!!

As I Slowly began my practice of Gratitude (with many many stops and starts lol ) I had to really Seek to find even One thing to be Grateful about/for!!
Now...many years later I am Truly Grateful for Everything!! Some days even my Struggles more than anything. It has brought a complete turn around in How I perceive my Journey, how I continue to Grow , and I have discovered that ever elusive JOY!!!
Ah HO!
Mitakuye Oyasin
Old 05-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Master
Today I am grateful for the gift of new ideas, such as for this thread I was just "sparked to start". Enjoy....

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...09#post1622509
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 05-08-2017 at 09:10 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Master
Today I am also grateful for being shown the answer I was seeking to a dilemma that's been bothering me for some time:

My wife told me she was looking for some pain medicine she thought she had misplaced. She said she'd looked in all the different places she would normally have left it, but to no avail. Her search went on for over an hour, getting more desperate by the minute as her pain increased from not being able to administer it. She finally found it on the very nightstand next to the bed where she herself had placed it the night before....in plain sight!

Why was I thankful ?

Because my wife's experience helped me MAKE SENSE OF THIS! http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

My wife's experience showed me that when I am searching for answers to vexing questions....

....the very answers I need to solve my problems eventually become visible as long as I'm not telling myself that I CAN'T find them....or worse, telling myself there are no answers.

When my wife told me how she found her medicine, it was then that I realized her medicine (i.e. her answer) remained "out of plain sight" until, not before, she had changed her assumptions (i.e. attention) about finding it.

I also understood that it is NOT necessarily answers, themselves, that are misplaced or missing, but that my own attention that makes the answers APPEAR to be misplaced or missing. That's why the answers one seeks remain INVISIBLE...until we change our attention.

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
Dr. Wayne Dyer

THAT'S how one finds what one is looking for....in the "last place one looks"...within ourselves. Why?

Think about it.

There's no other place, except within ourselves, that the answers can SHOW UP, whether they suddenly appear as some new way of looking at things "within" us, or as much-needed medication "outside" of us. Either way, consider how we could even recognize the answers, at all, unless they appeared to us through our attention ?

Don't believe me ?

Example from the reference above:

How can you distinguish between {what you think you believe} and {what you actually believe}?

Simple!

Your actions always indicate what you actually believe. Always.
Your actions reveal what you are actually believing.

Do you see?

Hope this helps someone....believe.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 06-08-2017 at 01:02 AM.
Old 07-08-2017, 06:06 AM
Master
Ah Ho GreyHawk58! Thank you so much for illuminating us on the what the practice turns into after many years of dedication! Grateful for Gratitude indeed!

Guthrio, The Garden Of You. I love it!
"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change".
Dr. Wayne Dyer
It's true and also convoluted because we can't know what we don't know is also true. Glad you made sense of it!

Today I'm grateful for friends who can OBE with me and our adventure tonight. It really is a joy to have Playmates in this Garden!
So much to learn, so many challenges in learning to navigate in the Greater Consciousness Construct, so much wonder to behold.
Traveling OBE with friends has brought a whole new freshness and level of joy to this interest of touring our local galaxy and neighbors.
And HUGE amounts of validation. It is such an amazing thing when after we return to body and do sketches of our experiences to show our sketches to each other and see that we all saw the same things though perhaps from different heights or angles! So incredible!
Such much to be grateful for each day :)
Thank you Higher Self,
Thank you Team,
Thank you Universe!
Old 07-08-2017, 11:13 AM
Badcopyinc

Oxygen.

I'm thankful for oxygen this morning for all the wonderful things it does for me!
Old 07-08-2017, 11:42 AM
Deactivated Account

I am grateful for the ride, the experience, all that I lived, and whats more to be discovered and explored.

So much to live for.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Master
Beautiful Gratitudes Clover and Badcopyinc :)

Today I'm grateful for the Great Mystery and the explorations therein.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:21 AM
Pathfinder

Today I'm grateful for such simple thing as my apartment. Even breathing is easier... o_o
Old 09-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Badcopyinc

This morning has to be peanut butter. I could write a essay on how grateful I am for peanut butter!

Wish I knew who really invented it.

Quote:
George Washington Carver
The Aztecs mashed roasted peanuts into a paste, somewhat different from what we know of as peanut butter today. But many people have been credited with the title of peanut-butter-inventor, among them George Washington Carver.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
This morning has to be peanut butter. I could write a essay on how grateful I am for peanut butter!

Wish I knew who really invented it.

Oh Awesome! Let's give a round of applause for the Aztecs and peanut butter!

Today, I am most grateful for coffee beans. The drug that keeps me going and keeps on giving! Cheers