Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-05-2017, 02:40 PM
Experiencer

Excercise to tap into your emotions

This excercise also teaches you to discern tour own emotions and state of being from others.

This excercise is very simple: Sit on the floor or chair or where ever you feel comfortable. You must be alone so you don't accidentally tap into someone else's energies. Also: As little distractions as possible.

Just sit, close your eyes and listen to your thoughts. Do this for a few minutes.
Start listening to your body, maybe arms, maybe your face, legs, torso, whatever. Listen for a few minutes. Now, tap into the energy around you. I, for example while doing this, felt tense especially around the shoulders, my body radiated heat and also I felt lonely. Of course there are other emotions I'm feeling, but these where the ones that I need to focus on, because they were the ones I felt.

Now, after reading into your emotions that are top priority right now, imagine something that relieves it. (if you need help with this, ask. Me, or someone else will help whenever possible.) for instance, I imagined a cold shower, going into a cold lake and cold wind. The relieve was imminent. Also, I pictured hearts showering through me, a big heart first in front me, then going into my heart center. (for the loneliness) and for the tension, I pictured someone rubbing my shoulders. This also helped with the loneliness.

If something happens that isn't in your control. (for example, the heart I pictured went to my heart without me doing it purposely. Also, some kind of energy came to my shoulders and the tension was... Less tense.), let it. But only if it feels good. If it doesn't, picture of feel or hear or taste or smell or think something different. Or stop completely.

After this is done, again feel the energy around you, see if something's different. If it is, good job. If it's not, good job anyway. You got something out of it even if you don't get the results right away. Sit quietly for a while and when you feel ready, open your eyes.