Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 13-05-2017, 12:33 AM
Suspended
I think that you could've been brought away from it cause of experiences you were trying to understand or explore - cause one can get lost in them, and sometimes can be hard to find where you used to be.

And I agree, there's a lot to someone's world, requires a lot of depth to understand.
Old 13-05-2017, 12:51 AM
Master
I'm not the best multi-tasker Luminarium. I tend to focus on one or two things and learn them really well at the exclusion of other things, which maybe connected, related or even integral to what is being focused on.

Now it is on my path to be a Channeler and Nice Beings on the other side have told me I need to listen better in order to do that - to myself (body and Spirit) and to others, and also to Beings on the 'other side'.

When the many psychic skills sets opened in me I was very much overwhelmed and told Spirit "Okay on all this - but I don't want to talk to dead people!"
So that set up a block, a resistance. But I can provide such better service if I can access all potential useful and beneficial knowledge and I truly want too. In for a penny in for a pound - this is my life now and I'm surrendered to it. Apparently to open that block up I have to open myself up in yet new levels of new ways. So it's sort of a 'back to the drawing board in order to move on' situation.
Old 17-05-2017, 08:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I'm not the best multi-tasker Luminarium. I tend to focus on one or two things and learn them really well at the exclusion of other things, which maybe connected, related or even integral to what is being focused on.

Now it is on my path to be a Channeler and Nice Beings on the other side have told me I need to listen better in order to do that - to myself (body and Spirit) and to others, and also to Beings on the 'other side'.

When the many psychic skills sets opened in me I was very much overwhelmed and told Spirit "Okay on all this - but I don't want to talk to dead people!"
So that set up a block, a resistance. But I can provide such better service if I can access all potential useful and beneficial knowledge and I truly want too. In for a penny in for a pound - this is my life now and I'm surrendered to it. Apparently to open that block up I have to open myself up in yet new levels of new ways. So it's sort of a 'back to the drawing board in order to move on' situation.

I did a meditation last night with this sound mantra music, its quite beautiful and supports opening deeper..you might like to listen and find one of her sound mantra's that you like ...(this one is powerful in that you can feel the vibration in the facial/ear region. So they are quite powerful to any kind of practice. Whether it be listening while doing yoga, meditating or stillness..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1XCS0g6J4A

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-05-2017, 08:30 AM
Master
Another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD93c3Lwthc

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Suspended
Crystal song, I think when it comes to any ability/gift one must have a lot of patience and self love, to give one courage to deepen there connection with them. To expand one's understanding as a whole.
Old 27-05-2017, 03:03 AM
Newbie ;)

One tip to be a good listener is to let them speak first and listen intently without cutting in what they are saying.
Old 31-05-2017, 04:24 PM
Master
Thank you for responding Luminarium and angelsugar1.

I think what is being referred to in this instance is Listening on Higher Planes. I'm close to being about to open to Channeling, even do on occasion, but Spirit wants me to be able to do it daily and as part of my services to the public. While listening on a human level with presence and attention is certainly called for in general in life and something I can improve at, in this particular case its listening keenly enough to hear those who are in spirit wishing to communicate with those in body.