Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 20-04-2017, 05:34 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
According to Christianity, God is eternal and has no beginning nor end. The more I think about it, the more confusing it becomes.... God must have been lonely for a VERY long time then, long before he created the angels and Heaven.

My spirit is shown the beginning, the beginning of man
But who is before man, how did God, this unity begin?
Come with me my son and you will see.

The beginning of God was many, many eons ago,
Travel with me to the start of time
To the beginning of the universe and where life began

That life form seems foreign, yet it is full of love
A rationality there from sprang then two, then more
The unity of spirit, God, upon their demise began.

God, also known as Allah, Yahweh, Lord, Supreme Being, Jehovah, etc., is a spirit of peace. When the body dies, God receives the deserving soul into a peaceful co-existence with other souls for eternity. The souls of Prophets, philosophers, holy men, our deceased relatives and even the simplest souls who by their love of humanity and exemplary living, have helped to shape the lives of others, will be there. God exists in a spiritual dimension and is a union of souls that was created when the first reasoning entity ceased its existence (physical death) in this dimension and entered the spiritual realm.

The first reasoning entity was a derivative of our earth, solar system or universe. God's intelligence is ever expanding and grows with the addition of each soul. Every soul is like a separate cell or atom on earth that combines with other cells or atoms to make up the existence of every living person, plant, animal and even the air that sustains all life; so also do souls perform, either individually or in unison. Any soul or spirit that is not with God cannot exist, and dies. Everything evolves or stagnates and dies.

Souls perform individually or cumulatively in the same way as entities in this dimension. Souls are a part of God as we are a part of this earth. Collective intelligence, God, existing in a spiritual dimension, is cumulative and progressive rather than constant. Project yourself into a scenario whereupon, after your spirit has established a communication link with the Spirit of God, upon your physical demise, all the data that your spirit has accumulated and stored (your soul) is transmitted and received by a database into a spiritual dimension that contains any and all of the knowledge and experiences of the universe. You are now a part of God.
Old 20-04-2017, 06:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker

To the beginning of the universe and where life began

That life form seems foreign, yet it is full of love
A rationality there from sprang then two, then more
The unity of spirit, God, upon their demise began.

God, also known as Allah, Yahweh, Lord, Supreme Being, Jehovah, etc., is a spirit of peace. When the body dies, God receives the deserving soul into a peaceful co-existence with other souls for eternity. The souls of Prophets, philosophers, holy men, our deceased relatives and even the simplest souls who by their love of humanity and exemplary living, have helped to shape the lives of others, will be there. God exists in a spiritual dimension and is a union of souls that was created when the first reasoning entity ceased its existence (physical death) in this dimension and entered the spiritual realm.

The first reasoning entity was a derivative of our earth, solar system or universe. God's intelligence is ever expanding and grows with the addition of each soul. Every soul is like a separate cell or atom on earth that combines with other cells or atoms to make up the existence of every living person, plant, animal and even the air that sustains all life; so also do souls perform, either individually or in unison. Any soul or spirit that is not with God cannot exist, and dies. Everything evolves or stagnates and dies.

Souls perform individually or cumulatively in the same way as entities in this dimension. Souls are a part of God as we are a part of this earth. Collective intelligence, God, existing in a spiritual dimension, is cumulative and progressive rather than constant. Project yourself into a scenario whereupon, after your spirit has established a communication link with the Spirit of God, upon your physical demise, all the data that your spirit has accumulated and stored (your soul) is transmitted and received by a database into a spiritual dimension that contains any and all of the knowledge and experiences of the universe. You are now a part of God.

That's an interesting take on life. If I may ask, how do you know this? The only way you can possibly be sure is by having had an NDE. Otherwise, nothing is written in stone.
Old 20-04-2017, 09:41 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
That's an interesting take on life. If I may ask, how do you know this? The only way you can possibly be sure is by having had an NDE. Otherwise, nothing is written in stone.

(Portion of my poem)
At age 16 severe double pneumonia sets in.
The pain of breathing, the body almost succumbs.
It becomes a trial of survival; am I to die?
How well I remember, to God I did pray

If my life is to end, can I be with you?
I studied the scriptures; I read them to end.
Suddenly I, my spirit its first journey did take.

The glee, the adulation; I felt it all; A union with God.
But am I alive or has my spirit transcended?
The answers seem clear though not quite comprehended.

I look for a master, yet none do I see.
I feel the ecstasy of God; I am within.
-------
Following the 9-11-01 Twin Tower tragedy my soul was greatly troubled
With how supposedly God loving Muslims could kill their brethren.
My spirit then again transcended the realm of time.
(Via transcendental meditation, twice by stasis of mind, never again repeated)

Into another dimension, the spiritual, the unity of souls
The progressive intelligence that inspires all
Those who seek guidance for the betterment of man.

To the beginning of the universe and where life began.

How can anyone whose spirit has interacted with the Spirit of God, validate the truth of this interaction? In most cases these people are not believed and are ridiculed. I disregarded my first interaction but when 40 years later I had the 2nd & 3rd interaction, I know that God wants me to convey a message that our religious beliefs need to be updated.
Old 21-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Seeker
The spirit or soul exists in the collective mental processes of the subconscious the subconscious part of the mind and is also where the mental processes of creativity originate. The conscience adds to and stores life experiences into the subconscious of the mind, which is the spirit or soul. If the conscience is anesthetized by other than righteous conduct the existence of the spirit gradually fades and is eventually extinguished.

Existence is reality. When physical existence ceases, conclusions are often surmised that all existence ceases and spirituality is sometimes perceived to be an illusion in the physical dimension. The Ultimate Reality is spiritual and is often an illusion to the physical reality.

Righteous living will determine the continuance and destiny of our spirit/soul. One's life can be enhanced by receiving solace and being comforted during life's trials and tribulations and by having our spirit rejoice by a belief and hope of a spiritual continuance immediately prior to physical death. The alternative is despair of a complete and useless death forever.

Hope and inspiration rejoices our spirit and gives us a reason for continuing during hopeless times. There is a reason for our existence just like there is a reason for the existence of everything in the universe.

Our life on earth is to prepare us and to give us examples of the hereafter. Everything is progressive and accumulative. We are here to accumulate experiences of feelings, the beauty of every organism that surrounds us, the landscape that adds to our perception; then we can begin our next journey.

We should live our life to its fullest. One hundred years from now, almost every single person alive today will have died. Several billion people, wiped off the face of this earth. Our life is but a blip on the radar screen of time.

We are the most important person responsible for whether our soul will live or die. God will not judge or condemn us for our imperfections. If our conscience is at peace from having lived a decent clean life to the best of our ability our soul at the point of physical death is further purified and filtered and then received and bonded with God. Here we have to learn how to intertwine with a community; there we can experience anything that the imagination can perceive.

Envision yourself as a spirit that is uninhibited by any resistance or external influences; you can travel to any star or planet instantly, explore the beauty of the universe, and still be in sync with God.

As an example: Imagine the most advanced form of Virtual Reality that can access a super-computer and place you in whichever setting you desire; you can play with the animals, be with your loved ones, listen to the greatest opera, stage or musical performances, or simply relax next to a bubbling brook and enjoy the scenery, you feel no pain, despair, heartache, or negative emotions, you are with God.
Old 25-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
There are no human souls, beginner or master, who are capable of interacting directly with God. When a holy man or woman senses and writes about God he or she does so indirectly. This is not because God is too far away or because he is in some way disinterested. It is because we do not have sufficient access. Still a man may know God through another way. Remembering the Law of Correspondences we find that God leaves various messages for us on some Earth plane to which we do have access. A disciple of Jesus' day would be able to access the divine plane or perhaps higher. You or I will find the same bits of information on the mental or astral. It must be remembered though that our own abilities will color any communications. This is precisely the reason that so many religious folk have such different ideas.

The energies of God are so very powerful that any one man, master or not, who suddenly had direct access would be nearly destroyed by the experience. Remember that as we ascend in spiritual growth we, at some point, leave behind the severality of our previous lives and rejoin groups of kindred souls. One reason for being in groups is so that the power of awareness may be shared and thus better endured by any one soul. Earthly ashrams are a lower correspondence of this.

God is not far away. God may be known through his works but also through communications left for us where we can find them. It is to these areas in the Earth's various subtle spheres that every prophet of old and new goes when they claim that God has spoken to them. Many of these men and women have interacted with Michael the Angel. That great being is God's messenger to us.

Shall we begin at the beginning? In very general terms the cycle of energy to matter and matter back to energy is easily understood. Between the various spiritual realms (planes or universes) and physical ones portals exist. In this discussion we will mention two of these. One portal is used by spiritual beings (souls and others) who desire to travel to our familiar universe. This is only in very general terms but it will serve.

those great spheres of radiating energy that we know as suns serve in two ways. First they expel great quantities of particles which will build and sustain their local area of influence. This is where planets come from. Suns serve another purpose. They are the local centers of creation. When the great lives which are responsible for creative management in a solar system work they do so through the sun or pairs of suns which for the rotational hub of that system.

There is a return path as well. We call it a black hole. The purpose of these is to serve as points of return to spirit. Matter which is no longer required is transformed in these and returns. If we called them recycling centers we would be correct.

In the two very poorly put ideas above can we remember the mention of "cyclic"? Manifested reality is not static but dynamic. The essence of dynamism is rotational, cyclic movement wherein certain transformations are happening.

To better understand the principles alluded to in the above think in terms of "forces" and not "energies". This is because energy is only a resultant of force. And where does "force" come from? It comes from the mind of God.

When a man dies it takes three days normally for the various spirtual components to dissipate. Each of the man's subtle bodies is sorted out and returns to their native planes which surround the Earth. Think of these as oceans which eventually reclaim waters which had been first rain and then rivers and understand.

There is a difference when the astral and mental planes are considered though. These retain the identities of the man who lived. In varying degrees these persist. A little higher is the plane of souls. Here is the plane which endures regardless of any activity on Earth. It is not a part of the Earth but only "assigned" to the Earth for as long as such a relationship is required.

How, exactly, and through which portals a human soul comes and goes when transiting spiritual to physical and back again is not mentioned here. That subject is different. More complicated.

I just wanna say Bartholmew and you are free to disagree with me.

I believe the only HUMAN person who had direct interaction and contact with God was Jesus Christ, but it was only in the last 3 years of his life when he united his entire mind, body, soul, heart, and strength with the Christ Consciousness, in that the Christ became his identity and ego. You know that phrase- "we are saved by the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ" meant the last three years of his life, which ironically culminated in three stages, three days in the tomb, and at the age of 33. But even in that STATE, he was illuminated by the "Lesser YHWH", God the Son- Christ Spirit, which isn't "THE FATHER" who is the Highest Power, whereas "THE CHRIST" is one of God's manifesting powers or energies.

That's just my take on the matter. But even Jesus the man wasn't 24/7 in that state all the time. He had times of the day where he was just like anyone else but he could access a divine realm directly with ease.

But I agree no human being has ever had a direct link to God where its how you see the in Cecil B Demille movies or any movie for that mater lol. I think they say just an Archangel or Saint's frequency alone is too high for us and cause severe effects to our body and minds. Can you imagine what the Divine Force along can do? Probably electrocute you on the spot. That's why when Jesus resurrected as the Christ he told Mary Magdalene- "Don't touch me. I haven't ascended fully to the Father". Jesus was still processing into this Transcendent yet immanent entity that could pass through walls, touch those who had Faith in him, eat with his disciples, and dematerialize at will.
Old 25-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I just wanna say Bartholmew and you are free to disagree with me.

I believe the only HUMAN person who had direct interaction and contact with God was Jesus Christ, but it was only in the last 3 years of his life when he united his entire mind, body, soul, heart, and strength with the Christ Consciousness, in that the Christ became his identity and ego. You know that phrase- "we are saved by the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ" meant the last three years of his life, which ironically culminated in three stages, three days in the tomb, and at the age of 33. But even in that STATE, he was illuminated by the "Lesser YHWH", God the Son- Christ Spirit, which isn't "THE FATHER" who is the Highest Power, whereas "THE CHRIST" is one of God's manifesting powers or energies.

That's just my take on the matter. But even Jesus the man wasn't 24/7 in that state all the time. He had times of the day where he was just like anyone else but he could access a divine realm directly with ease.

But I agree no human being has ever had a direct link to God where its how you see the in Cecil B Demille movies or any movie for that mater lol. I think they say just an Archangel or Saint's frequency alone is too high for us and cause severe effects to our body and minds. Can you imagine what the Divine Force along can do? Probably electrocute you on the spot. That's why when Jesus resurrected as the Christ he told Mary Magdalene- "Don't touch me. I haven't ascended fully to the Father". Jesus was still processing into this Transcendent yet immanent entity that could pass through walls, touch those who had Faith in him, eat with his disciples, and dematerialize at will.

Until Jesus’ baptism by John at about the age of 30 he had been an obscure carpenter from Galilee. But the baptism marked the turning point in his life - he began to believe he could be the Messiah and he now had a mission. Will they who believe that Jesus was a prophet rather than the only son of God be condemned ? Are we not, as according to the bible, children of God, therefore as children, we are also a son or a daughter of God. If Jesus were born now would people believe that he was God ? Jesus has been appropriately called the "Son of God" and "Prince of Peace". We are often reminded of the teachings of Jesus whose words have survived two millennium. His disciples kept him alive in the memories of all who heard and believed his words. They, as well as other "Men of God" who contributed to the compilation of the scriptures of the Bible, were inspired by God to give us guidelines to live by.

Christianity states that there is only one straight and narrow road that leads to God. This is incorrect. All roads which lead to God can bring the soul to its destination. The roads may be curved and circular at times, but if one chooses one's objective and abides thereby, the goal will be achieved. There is a song which should be our daily inspiration. It says, "Open up your heart and let the sun shine in". Judge not lest ye be judged. Christians, Jews and Muslims ALL claim that they live by the Word of God. They claim that God has personally talked to their messengers who have relayed these Words of God to the common folk in the writings of the Torah, Bible and the Koran. The followers must unquestionably believe these Words of God or they will be condemned. If that is the case, apparently the Words of God were either misinterpreted, God is contradicting himself, or we start all over again by each side claiming to live by and having heard the Word of God correctly. They all claim that it is sinful to disobey the commandments of their Holy Book. Sins were invented by people in order to frighten the masses to conform to standards set by people. If our laws are not obeyed, punishment will be by the appropriate government agency. God will not punish anyone here or hereafter. These so-called Holy Books could be inspirational and could help us in our journey through life if one discounts all the references to the writers vivid imaginations of physical sightings or conversations with God, Satan, snakes, devils or angels. Condemnations of those who do not believe what is written or question these so-called Holy Books and condemnation of any kind also should be eliminated. The Torah, Bible and the Koran need to be edited and brought into the 21st century where religion is not based on slavery to God. Before anyone responds by saying that he who alters these so-called Holy Books will be condemned to Hell, let me respond by saying that the only Hell that exists is in a person's mind.

GOD, Pure Intelligence, Pure Logic is not encumbered by human attributes and has no needs or desires, or to be: worshiped, prayed to, exalted, venerated, deified, or anything else that we have to offer. HUMAN characteristics are to exercise upon others: power, control, dominance, destruction, punishment, revenge, judgment. Everyone is individually and personally totally responsible for his own soul's destiny. The destruction of civilizations, most sufferings and premature deaths are due to our frailties, our stupidity or human imperfections, not God's or the Devil's doings. The greatest fallacy is beliefs that split people, religions and countries. Too many lives have been lost in an illogical attempt to force one's beliefs on others.

The spirit or soul exists in the collective mental processes of the subconscious. The subconscious part of the mind and is also where the mental processes of creativity originate. The conscience adds to and stores life experiences with the spirit/soul. If the conscience is anesthetized by other than righteous conduct the existence of the spirit gradually fades and is eventually extinguished. Rapport with God can only be established through our spirit, which establishes lines of communication through the Spirit of God. There is no physical evidence of the subconscious just as there is no physical evidence of the spirit/soul. The subconscious and the spirit can greatly contribute toward the enhancement of our lives. The subconscious is also eventually responsible for the destiny and the survival of the soul. In the same way as most people experience their subconscious, many people also experience the guidance and inspiration from their spirit. Many people, myself inclusive, have experienced their spirit's interaction with a Supreme Spirit. There is however no evidence thereof, nor can anyone else convince someone who rejects the concept of a their spirit or a Supreme Collective Spirit (God) existing in a spiritual dimension.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Seeker
Jesus - Died about 30 A.D.. Mark's Gospel presents Jesus as a perfectly normal man with brothers and sisters. Luke's Gospel suggests that Jesus and John The Babtist were actually related. Jesus' teachings stressed love, charity and peace. After his death Jesus' disciples believed that Jesus presented an image of God and began to pray to him. St. Paul believed that God's powers should be made accessible to the goyim (gentiles, non-Jews) and preached the Gospel of Jesus to them. Paul never called Jesus "God". He called him "the Son of God" in its Jewish sense; he did not preach that Jesus had been the incarnation of God himself but that he possessed God's "powers" and "Spirit" which manifested God's activity on earth and were not to be identified with the inaccessible divine essence. Paul created Christianity by referring to Jesus as Christ which was a translation of the Hebrew "Messiach". This doctrine was scandalized by Jews and later the Muslims who found it blasphemous.

The doctrine that Jesus was divine and that Jesus had been God in human form was not finalized until the fourth century.
Old 26-04-2017, 01:56 PM
bartholomew

[quote=Amilius777]

When a man describes God from within a religious context he is correct because the rules of the religion set the required parameters. Another man may do so independently of religion. Since he is not bound by religious edict he is also correct. Truth is fluid. Paths are many. God, though, regardless of beliefs, is absolute. In the far distant future when our solar system is gone everything that was of the Earth will be no more but we, as souls, will still exist and God will still be God.

Old 03-05-2017, 10:13 PM
Master
Hey PeaceSeeker

I think we are saying the same thing actually.

Since God is universal, there must be as many paths as there are diets. There can't be just one right diet for everybody. Everyone has a different genetic makeup, mindset, nature, and environmental limitations or even different degrees of wealth to access a certain diet. The same goes for religion.

A soul may continue (as I have) to only reincarnate as a Catholic or Christian. Or some souls may jump around and experience a lifetime as a Muslim, a Jew, or Buddhist or what have you. Or they may just always come back let's say like the Dalai Lama only as a Buddhist in that spirit-circle.
Old 04-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Seeker
God

Amilius, I agree.

P.s. check your message folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Hey PeaceSeeker

I think we are saying the same thing actually.

Since God is universal, there must be as many paths as there are diets. There can't be just one right diet for everybody. Everyone has a different genetic makeup, mindset, nature, and environmental limitations or even different degrees of wealth to access a certain diet. The same goes for religion.