Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 24-01-2017, 01:01 AM
Master
Looking for someone who actually IS

Finding someone who actually IS real and IS complete and whole is nigh on impossible. I've been doing the rounds looking for real people or beings. Starting with my mother at an early age - I soon realised she is not whole. Neither my father, nor anyone else!

Yahveh is unachievable. Woman is not complete. The Hindu Gods only point back at me and say I AM the one who is real (which is very debatable). My friends are like leaves blowing in the wind.....

And so on. Many fingers point back at my own self and tell me I am the one who is real around here. But I feel and can tell that I am just as relative and conditional as everyone else seems to be.

But there is an exception. Thankfully. Someone does actually appear to exist in the real sense. That someone is Christ. It has taken me several years to establish a foot hold in Christ, but it has been worth it because He definitely seems to be real. Not only that He appreciates my need of Him. I find that whenever I need anyone else they run away in fear. But not Jesus. He understands and welcomes me.

No one else can do that. Not even my own mother. Not even Yahveh. To me is it a very strong indication that we are all relative (including Krishna etc) except Christ.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.