Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 13-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Rex Banner

Very vivid dream with numbers

Hi all,

I've been a spectator here for quite a while and have found everyone's messages so helpful and now I think I finally have the courage to post something as I'd really like your thoughts on the most vivid dream I've ever experienced!

I was having one of those marathon dreaming sessions last night from the moment I closed my eyes, I didn't dream of anything I would call unusual or strange at first, I slept heavier than usual and much of what I dreamed was very pleasant and by no means nasty, usually when I sleep really heavy I tend to be able to have a little control over my dreams, i make decisions about where to go, who to talk to etc. i think I've learned to do this through astral projection which happens to me quite often, that scared me to death at first but once I learned about it and began to understand more about it I began to control it and even enjoy it, anyway-this is not a post about AP so I'll get on with it...

Having been dreaming for what felt like hours I had this incredibly vivid dream of a man in a clown costume (resembling jack nicholson's joker character from batman) reading me out 6 numbers in order, I was conversing with this guy (can't remember much of what else we were talking about) but he was clearly reading out these 6 numbers to me, the first time he did it I didn't pay too much attention and when I didn't it seemed pretty clear he wanted me to hear what he was saying, so I asked him to please repeat those numbers and he did, as he read them it was like he was reading them through a jingle that echoed around the place, they were read out so clear! Even as I woke those same 6 numbers were ringing out in my head so I grabbed my mobile phone and put them into it...but now I don't know what to do with them...Obviously at first I thought that maybe this guy was giving me the winning lotto numbers lol but I doubt that, two of these numbers were repeated so only 4 numbers were the same if that makes sense...all 6 numbers add to the sum of 39.

Normally I'd just wake and smile to myself after such a vivid dream and read no more into it but this has been playing on my mind all day long since I woke....anybody have any idea what this could mean? I'm sure it's some kind of message as I have NEVER been told something so clearly in a dream, so much so that the guy who gave me the numbers actually repeated the numbers, in the very same order so that I would remember them.

Anyway, it's probably nothing but would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

Thanks guys!

RB.
Old 13-02-2011, 11:06 PM
Master

Maybe the fool's journey has come to an end? Look up the fool's meaning in tarot and look up the meaning of number 12 (to me it means completion, 3+9=12)