Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 12-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Master
There is a flower remedy called the California Pitcher Plant. It is a carnivorous plant which feeds on insects. It treats a suppression of the lower instincts whereby one feels disassociated from or even fearful of the instinctual aspects of the Self. I started taking it and it was like a huge barrier came down. Obviously it is working on some aspect of me.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Master
One thing which this thread triggered is the realisation that the "I" is not necessarily DARK. It has plenty of light properties too. So I'm going to concentrate on the 'light side' of the "I".

Old 12-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Haha....it is funny you should mention that. I'm already hooked on WE ARE. So much so that I do not want to let go and try I AM. It is like I have completely decentralised myself with WE ARE and now I find I have suppressed my I AM.

Think of Freud. If you deny the "I" too long it causes great problems.
I wouldn't worry so much about that. I am was never about I it always was about us. Jesus saying it was just admitting his divinity but we all should admit our and each other's divinity. I chose unity so go with "we are" but I AM

The ocean in one drop vs one drop in the ocean it's the same.
You are the drop from the ocean but it's still part of the ocean.
All the others that make up "we are" are little expressions of the " I" doesn't change that each of us in the we are are still part of the "I am" so we are I AM just not all of it.
Old 17-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
As many of you know I have real problems with I AM. I'm trying to make peace with it/myself. What do you think is the best way to make peace with I AM/myself?

I understand that I AM is holy, but I feel it is unholy. The "I" seems unholy to me. I'm so sorry that I am so negative about "I" all the time. How can I make peace?

Hi Honza,

Realize I Am first.

Then talk about it.

Talk is cheap.

That is what is unholy.

So your intuition may be correct, but not the practical application of it.

This is everybody's problem, btw. It's universal.

~ J
Old 17-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Talk is cheap.

That is what is unholy.

Not sure I agree. Communication/language is not cheap nor unholy. In my opinion. We can 'express' the divine at times. Most of the time it's idle chat, yet sometimes we scale the heights with our words.

Old 17-01-2017, 07:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
The "I" seems unholy to me. I'm so sorry that I am so negative about "I" all the time. How can I make peace?
You will need to look further beyond the place where you see the negativity. More inside, past the noises of the mind. Past the imaginary level and even past the Energetical level.
There is the I am that you are looking for. The Holy I AM, which God Created. The I AM that is with God.